Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [BiA] SunnyBoy
    TGH,
    You are soooo funny. You had to go and say something like this when you know that you were having a bad day and your sights were off. So you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and you blamed it on the new server when everyone else could hit you just fine.

I suggest you clean you gun and get back in there soldier!

Quit whining or you will be on KP.
    Very funny mate

ps
    I played on a 56k modem for nearly 2 years, and the lag at times was unbelievable… But did you ever hear me complain?

Comment

continuation (I´m back with a new system, Win XP Pro, and a faster 80 GB HDD!):

@Sunnyboy: What does "KP" mean?

@ThunderBalls: No, I didn´t. But maybe you like playing on a laggy system...

@NOC: Sorry for my first posting about fairy stories etc. But you know I was...auf Hundertachtzig! Huhu!

Nevertheless I do not understand why you guys are bothered by my complaints about lags... Doing this is just a part of freedom of opinion - no offence intended!

Let me know if you will accept rare (!) complaints or if you don´t, so that I myself can decide to play on your server again or to play not. (Damn, what are rare complaints? 1 per minute? Hahahaha)

Comment

Originally posted by TGH_CV
        Yeah, many postings about TGH... Höhöhöhö

Well, read this official apology/statement please:

Yes, I said that BoB´s server was laggy, but this means that MY CONNECTION to the server IS LAGGY (which doesn´t - funnily enough - depend on the ping).

If you guys will let me play on your server in future time too I promise you to stop complaints (but don´t be offended when IT sometimes happens all the same).

Intermezzo - V45, I have to go now (for setting up my computer), but I will be back in a few hours or maybe - if my computer crashes - never.
        Dear honorable Haudenputz,

i think |BoB|Leaders will forgive you, because they are no childs, they are adult.
        But on the other side it would be not so bad if you have no permisson for the BoB-Server, because--- because if you are on the other side, my death rate are in higest topssssssssss. Loooooool.
        On all partys - its a game, i dont understand the problem ( ok, i understand the problem, but i dont understand the enormous serious reaktions), i think we all honourate the effort from Rick and Franck.
        Maybe we should set up an honourate-thread, whats your estimation about this, Cor.
        If we cu next time i hope the humour will be better, my humour is great, but i mean also not me.

Cu
        Its better to rule in hell, as to serve in heaven.
        http://members.chello.at/kleeblatt

Comment

Guys i created a server too, if you want to come along
          For more info plz see here - http://www.clanofidiots.com/forums/s...&threadid=2444

Comment

Maybe I was a little overreacting, lets forget about the incident.
            The enormous serious reactions where (I think) because of the tension by the co-leaders to give the |BoB|'s a good product and did they forget its all abouth FUN and humour.

Lets hit the road and have fun, sorry guys!
            Last edited by COR[NL]; 09-07-2003, 12:41 PM.
            Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
            Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
            Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

Originally posted by |BoB| COR
              Maybe I was a little overreacting, lets forget about the incident.
              The enormous serious reactions where (I think) because of the tension by the co-leaders to give the |BoB|'s a good product and did they forget its all abouth FUN and humour.

Lets hit the road and have fun, sorry guys!
              Dear honourable Cor,

i know it was the first anger, nowbody was blamed, we are all adult. Dont worry - be habby. When is you next fragging seccion on the excellent BoB-Server.
              I am always one of you loyals wulfs, but i cant always confirmy your opinion, but at last we are always on the same way. Thats it was a good clan should be.
              Thx for you effort as leader my friend Cor.
              Its better to rule in hell, as to serve in heaven.
              http://members.chello.at/kleeblatt

Comment

Andi,

I am not a leader but a co-leader, and dont make me crying LooooooooooooL
                Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
                Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
                Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

Working...
                X