No announcement yet.

The Medic need a medic...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Erik, I hope evrything turns out well for you.
    I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Comment

Well finally the day had come when Im going to hospital. After the needlething Im gonna be offduty for a month or so. Not sure how long, weŽll see how things turn out.

Im a little bit scared even if I know the doctors r good at this....its a different kind of feeling being a patience instead of taking care of patiences .

And what happens then?? Its alot What if?-questions, if they found something there, but ill guess as we say in Sweden "Den dagen den sorgen" it means something like "that day that sorrow"

But until I cya next time....hej dć, bye vi ses, cya

Ps. this time I will be staying at my parents, cause of the bleeding-caution....did i tell u that they just got ADSL... Ds.

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
      - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

Cool Erik, I wish u all the luck i can, I'm sure everything will be AOK, we'll be here waiting for news from u,

Buena suerte amigo
        Learn on other people mistakes.....
        You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

good luck Erik hope to hear from you soon.

im sure you wil do fine m8.
          ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Well Im back as u can see... Im gonna kill those doctors for stabbing me with the needle...lol. Things have turn out well except it hurts like hell. Had to eat painkillers, not narcotic but close to, will get an answer in about a month they r sending this tissue to Stockholm for analysis.

Cant breath properly...it hurts
            Cant turn in the bed ...it hurts
            Cant sit very long time ...it hurts

I say it sux!!

Frankly the doctors dont have a clue what type of disease im suffering from....they phoned to Stockholm that if they came upon some rare and unknown disease they should answer directly. That sounds funny...NOT!!

IŽll cya gotta take a nap

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"

Comment

awww poor erik!

glad u are back at home tho and we will keep our fingers crossed that its no rare unfunny disease that u have...u'll be fine!

love Em
              xxx
              mapper_12@hotmail.com

here to talk!

Comment

nice to see you back
                check out clint.forumer.com
                Find me on et at 66.250.220.46:27960
                Viva El Mariachi!

Comment

Welcome back, I gues had the hardest (I hop this is proper english ) thing...

Good luck m8
                  Just remember whose side it is that you're on
                  You've got friends with you till the end
                  If you're ever in a tough situation we'll be there with no hesitation
                  Brotherhood's our rule that cannot bend

Comment

The answer

Well guyz&girlz the time has finally come to an end of my thoughts and fears of what it could possible be. I have a disease that is called "IgA Nephrit"

Which means I have a chronical, non-stoppable kidney failure. However the dr said it wasnt so big yet, it could take up to 20 years before I see any changes to my healtsituation.

The dr. said it probably caused by a stress-related situation or at an infection, this IgA have been waiting not active in my body until this situation accured....I have had it since i was borned, its only discovered now when it erupted. A little hard to explain it in english when Im myself having problems to understand it in swedish.

What is kidney failure?

When the kidneys start to fail, toxins are not filtered out of the blood, and start accumulate in the tissues. This can lead to a range of problems.

Build up of two waste products, urea and creatinine, can lead to tiredness, weakness, loss of appetite and vomiting.

Accumulation of acid generated during the body's metabolic processes can lead to a condition called metabolic acidosis.

Failure to get rid of phosphate, causes the blood phosphate level to increase and calcium level to fall.

When calcium level is low, bones will become brittle.

The kidney may also lose its ability to produce erythropoietin, resulting in anaemia.

Kidney failure is also associated with an increase in the volume of water in the body which can result in a swelling of the tissues.

Excess salt and water retention may cause high blood pressure, swelling of the legs, face, abdomen and breathlessness.

What causes kidney failure?

The common causes of kidney failure are glomerulonephritis (inflammation of the kidney) and diabetes mellitus.

Other causes of kidney failure are kidney stones, kidney cysts, an immune disorder called systemic lupus erythematosus, uncontrolled high blood pressure and drugs.

Im both happy..but very sad to at the same time....I have been fearing cancer a long time that what they have investigate me for.....Im glad its not cancer however Im sad its a non-stoppable disease....they said that I could live a good life thouhg.....but IŽll guess it will take me some time before I can get this in my head and start living normally again.....

From your dear brother and friend

Erik.
                    Last edited by [BiA] Eaglefire; 02-11-2004, 03:37 AM.

Comment

good news that its not cancer buddy,but im sad that you have this non-stoppable disease......
                      what can i say.......if the doc says you can have a normal life that is good,i hope you get this in your system soom and all the best of luck Erik,take care ...
                      ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

yeah take care Bro, my prairs are with you
                        Learn on other people mistakes.....
                        You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

Dear Erick: I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, like everyone know what i and my family when through last year I fully understand how you feel. The only advise I can give you is DO NOT GIVE UP, ALWAYS HAVE A CAN DO ATTITUDE, AND YOU WILL ACHIEVE THIS WITH YOUR FAMILY AND OF COURSE YOU MUST HAVE FAITH OVER ALL. I know that life sometimes send us little test here and then that we have to go though just remember their is a light at the end of the tunnel you just must walk their with your family.They will be your biggest supporters.

ps- remember that we are your back up for support..especially me rick soto aka phantom 2116
                          phantom2116

REMEMBER LOCK AND LOAD, PLAY HARD TO THE CORE......

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA]phantom2116
                            Dear Erick: I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, like everyone know what i and my family when through last year I fully understand how you feel. The only advise I can give you is DO NOT GIVE UP, ALWAYS HAVE A CAN DO ATTITUDE, AND YOU WILL ACHIEVE THIS WITH YOUR FAMILY AND OF COURSE YOU MUST HAVE FAITH OVER ALL. I know that life sometimes send us little test here and then that we have to go though just remember their is a light at the end of the tunnel you just must walk their with your family.They will be your biggest supporters.

ps- remember that we are your back up for support..especially me rick soto aka phantom 2116
                            wel spoken....
                            ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA]phantom2116

Yep, very well spoken
                              Ownage!

Comment

Well what can I say its nearly a year since i had this malfunction with my kidneys.....guess what its happening again....life sux......this time i got a cold and it affected my kidneys in a bad way.....soo now im off duty again from work....Erik u must rest...rest alot the doctor said.....so 2 weeks resting doing nothing....AAARRGGH!! Im gonna go mad!!

So i cya later sometime......IŽll go visit my parents during my rehabilitation.

Erik.

Comment

Working...
                                X