Any1 know how to get voice chat to work like RtCW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any1 know how to get voice chat to work like RtCW

I have tried to get this to work and to no avail.....nothing. It works like when you type but no sound.

i.e. "say_team" works, but,

i.e. "vsay_team" does not. Any info would be great.

Thanks
    There's so damn many of them, maybe, just maybe my boys can stop them from gettin' the book. Yah, maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

binding text msg can be done but atm no one has got the voice commands/responses to work yet...
    So i guess we will have to wait for an official release then
    Allthough i think its a shame they havent thought about it from the start, considering that other MP FPS games have this feature.

looks like it. Yea they prob had bigger fish to fry atm and didnt think about adding that feature. It works kind-of-sort-of. You can use the "vsay" command but you wont hear anything. After many hits of the key you use to bind though "Spam Protection" is printed on the screen. Once they "enable" vsay this should be doable.

hope this can help
    Pure (Sweden) Biggest nOOb ever....Free Birth

Comment

I figured that might be the problem. Did not know. I hope they will enable this feature, cause I feel it is an important part of the game.

Thanks Nick,
      Chris
      There's so damn many of them, maybe, just maybe my boys can stop them from gettin' the book. Yah, maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Comment

That would be so cool to just be able to voice chat on our team..

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

i use ventrilo during BE Battles but I have to say the endless silly chatter can spoil your game, text may be bad but the sound of the human voice has a way of intruding and getting our attention, its a natural effect and well studied, try it, I bet u just can't stop yourself listening, even if u can't understand a word said lol!
          Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] DarkAngel
            That would be so cool to just be able to voice chat on our team..
            Mel, you can..
            Nick and I are Alllllllways in voice chat when we are in game.. And some others come to our channel also while playing..
            BiA used to have its own channel on ts.. many a night we would have half dozen or so of us in there bsing eachother lol Or playing Chess competitions..
            But, since the ts channel organization changed, you really need to make your own channels, which means running it from someones computer. This can cause lag to that person, if there are more than 3 people in there, depending on their connection.

But, youd be surprised how many of us do have voice chat running while in game.
            Viva La Ritz!

Comment

Originally posted by Ritsuzen
              many a night we would have half dozen or so of us in there bsing eachother lol Or playing Chess competitions..
              Well wonder if Rob still remembers when I beated him in Checkers....first i kicked his ass in chess then he challenged me on checkers...the truth is that I never ever had played it before...he was explaing the rules while we were playin....and when I won he was a bit furious

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
              - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

Working...
              X