No announcement yet.

RTCW Falling out of gaming industries.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great game yesterday...my pb worked for some how, and now I can play BE again...played yesterday untill the frostbite map, when I thought i had it...but I didn't lol
    Ownage!

Comment

yeah seen u on the server couldn't get on myself as it was full but did get to play 4 hours
      Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

Comment

Yeah I would like to stay a little longer if I just had that frostbite
        Ownage!

Comment

hI guys,
          Ozzywozzy here!

i know we are a Dying breed but some servers all still fully packed (like OURs) and wether u believe it or Not we have 2 expend the server due 2 2 much players. *hahah*

i dont know if u guys have any interest but this is what we are setting up so the last survivors of wolf can still play scrims..

we have 7 Teams in right now...maybe u guys can join us..

Euro Shrub Death Match League:

Team: 6vs6
          Info at: http://www.allstarsclan.uni.cc/

League Contacts:
          Ozzywozzy: theallstar_clan@yahoo.co.uk
          Ext:Zanz: gtbanana@hotmail.com

Hello Wolf players,

The Allstarsclan in cooperation with Ext:zanz are starting a European Shrub Death Match League. We will fight under TWL rules with the exception of it being Death Match.

The idea of this league is having fun and having the Opportunity of playing regular matches with other clans on a weekly basis.
          The rules are simple: U play each team twice, one at your homeserver and another one at your opponents server. U will play a best of three. The team that gets skulled first loses the round. Each round the players will have 6 lives. The home playing team can choose their map of choice, which will be played in three rounds.
          Clans without a server or regs without a team are also allowed 2 sign in. The Allstarsclan will be happy 2 give your team the space 2 play against others. Regs will be placed in teams made by the admins of the league.

So feel free 2 sign in and join the fragging!

***Ozzywozzy***, clanleader of the Allstarsclan, Admin of the Euro Shrub League

If u want some Shrub Death Match Action drop by on our server:

***AllStarsClan*** Shrub server - by www.fpsclanservers.net MP - Objective yes 36 10/20 yes mp_marketgarden 7 212.13.197.144:27984

Comment

I will always play rtcw...remember who make the game good is us the players as long we keep play and new maps are ready, the game will still be on going.....but at the same time more and more game are getting alot better too! Thats why I think we should play other games too at the same time....
            phantom2116

REMEMBER LOCK AND LOAD, PLAY HARD TO THE CORE......

Comment

ET rocks!!!!

but i am trying to play wolf againe,there are to many nOObs playing ET

from april 4th our server is public!!! (ET)

ip:213.193.228.125:27960 so if your up for ET joine us!
              ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah!

(Will the Sunday Fraggings still be PW protected?)

Michael, if you want to play Wolf again, you should try =BE=...Worked for me 2..
                To be is to do.
                -Socratus
                To do is to be.
                -Sartre
                Do be do be do.
                -Sinatra

Comment

Yeah, Michael BE really kicks ass
                  Ownage!

Comment

Working...
                  X