Hi from [RDH] Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from [RDH] Clan

Hi I just registered in your forums. I am part of [RDH] Clan, I bumped into your website while looking at RTCW pages. You guys sound like a great bunch, I just wanted to introduce myself. We just restarted our RTCW section and I’m looking for some allies. You guys seem like a respectable bunch. We stand for R-espect, D-efend, H-onor. Sorry if it sounds like an ad for my clan, but its not, im just looking for some die hard RTCW players to frag with. So tell me a little bit about yourselves, and im sure we can get some fragging done soon!
    Run with the pack or get left behind!

I was hoping to receive some response here. If you guys are too busy that’s all right. We have a server. If you guys are up for it we would love to schedule a friendly sometime.

Comment

HI, sorry for no responce, we are a fun clan, but please post your server's ip, and we will go and play with u guys

is it ET or Wolf?
      Learn on other people mistakes.....
      You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

Our clan plays both ET and RTCW, i play RTCW though and i was just looking for some die hard RTCW players to frag with us. Our server ip for RTCW is Armageddon clan [RDH] 64.113.119.121:27692 for ET: [RDH] Armageddon Battlegrounds 64.113.119.121:27969 I've seen a couple of you in the HPC server, look for me Thanks for your reply.

Comment

Working...
        X