No announcement yet.

Happy Penguin II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sandra,Thank you for getting the bunch of us together, it was fun. Hopefully we can do it again next Sunday.
    Peace
    Tom
    [BiA]OldVipeR

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Comment

yeah it was fun guys big thank you to everyone, sorry I had to go spec for so long but family always phone at the wrong time and the words "would you be so kind as to pissoff please" have no effect, lol!
      Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

Comment

lol Dave....

Sorry everyone I couldn't make it yesterday, I had 2 soccer trainings...so I couldn't find the time to play, but if we'll play another time, can't we play another day then sunday?
        sorry again :P

Greetz Joakim!
        Ownage!

Comment

V57 The most that I seen was 15 peeps. That was the best day, I've had playing RTCW in a long time!! I guess that quality is better than quantity any time. Thanks to all for the fun day on HP2.
          This coming Sunday my old woman is off work, so I don't know if I can make it, I might have to play with her.
          Some of the guys from TK1 was going to show up, but couldn't find HP2 so they played on HPC. I'm going to post the new IP at their web site so they can find it next time.
          Lets see if we can bring HP2 back to life!!
          Cya later
          fatman

P.S. congrats Melanie, I just notice that you are BIA leader.

Comment

Hey ASCFatman(Alan?), It was was good seeing you and fun playing against you again on Sunday. Hope to see you on HPII in the near future.
            Peace
            Tom
            [BiA]OldVipeR

Comment

I agree, it was fun to bring the "old" group of friends back together! Many thanks to Sandra and all others involded in setting up the time on Sunday!

On a side note, It appears that I'm not the only one unable to find HPII via my favorities in RTCW or by Searching all RTCW servers within RTCW. Thanks to Sandra, I had to use All Seeing Eye just to find and attach to HPII. What's up with that? Anyone have any theories? I first thought that Shitkicker recreated the server and didn't patch to 4.1, but it appears it is patched to 4.1 with Shrubmod (I was thinking of the old Protocol version error). I also renamed my cfg file and allowed RTCW to create a new one, thinking some of my custom settings were preventing the connect, wasn't that either!. If anyone knows why some people can see or connect to HPII anymore unless using All Seeing Eye, please post.

Cheers,
              Rich
              [BiA]Life

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA]Life

On a side note, It appears that I'm not the only one unable to find HPII via my favorities in RTCW or by Searching all RTCW servers within RTCW. Thanks to Sandra, I had to use All Seeing Eye just to find and attach to HPII. What's up with that? Anyone have any theories? I first thought that Shitkicker recreated the server and didn't patch to 4.1, but it appears it is patched to 4.1 with Shrubmod (I was thinking of the old Protocol version error). I also renamed my cfg file and allowed RTCW to create a new one, thinking some of my custom settings were preventing the connect, wasn't that either!. If anyone knows why some people can see or connect to HPII anymore unless using All Seeing Eye, please post.

Cheers,
                Rich
                Thats called the Krawdaddy deseace , and i got it, but in my case it was just my firewall bloking it, apparently with Qtracker my firewall thought it was a intrutsion, wierd, I deinstall it and it wirked...
                Try going to the HP forums, and Shitty will ping u and u'll know if its his end or yours...

Sergio
                Learn on other people mistakes.....
                You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

jape , it was real fun , sorry that i didnt stayed that long,
                  soul portal is not working on german version of rtcw
                  got a jepg error...but who cares
                  i loved it to splash viper LOL !!!!

thx all
                  ill be back for a rematch

Comment

Hey Rack, It was great getting blasted to pieces by you and your panzer. How many times did you turn me into a bloody spot on the ground? I lost count after 15 or 20. LOL
                    Peace
                    Tom
                    [BiA]OldVipeR

Comment

Originally posted by [BFT]Rack
                      jape , it was real fun , sorry that i didnt stayed that long,
                      soul portal is not working on german version of rtcw
                      got a jepg error...but who cares
                      i loved it to splash viper LOL !!!!

thx all
                      ill be back for a rematch
                      hey Rack!!! sorry I couldn't make it...but I'll fight against you next time!
                      Ownage!

Comment

Thanks FatMan!! I appreciate it!!

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

so, when will be the rematch !!!!!

please let me know !!

thx

Comment

Yeah, when I'm looking forward to it...
                            Ownage!

Comment

Rack, Every Sunday would be great with me.
                              Peace
                              Tom
                              [BiA]OldVipeR

Comment

ok, so lets get some player together for this sunday !!!!

do u want to start a topic. viper ??

Comment

Working...
                                X