Memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memories

I was the first to be Honorably discharged from [BiA] I feel so OLD! There was only a handful back then. Wow looking at the Discharge Roll, It brings back a lot of fond fun memories of players and times I'll always treasure and hold dear in my thoughts. Thanks for the memories gang. If I ever leave |AoD| I would like to come home and die A [BiA] Brother. See ya on the battlefield. Once a [BiA] ALWAYS A [BiA].

Bryce aka |AoD|LEADSOUP
    Last edited by LEAD SOUP; 03-28-2005, 03:04 PM.

yea, maybe u could participate in the Old [BiA] Clanmates tourney

http://www.eviscerate.biz
    #Eviscerate @ QuakeNet.irc
    Enemy Territory Division

Comment

I Agree

Man...Let me agree with you...I remember that I couldnt do anything else in my private life than sleep a few hours and then log on HP2 and hope to find my BIA Brothers and Sisters and all the rest of the usual players on the server playing!!!!

I will bring all the good memories of those days with me for the rest of my life and I will keep hoping that one day we will all meet again on the battlefield with the BIA tag on again.

I really miss those days!!!!! (I was a member since August 2001)

I would like to thank all of you for that!!
      I miss you all and i wish ALL the old players from HP2 server could read this...

Always Love
      Elvis Presley

Comment

Elvis has left the building!

...Btw, who the hell are you?

Comment

August 2001, thought BiA was found in 2002... what ever..

I remember those days, like all of you guys do. I was this childish little boy who wanted to become leader of BiA (muahahahaha, first BiA, then the woooooorld)........ok serious now..

It was a great time, yeh playing with cu99, being the best all the time (sigh I never made it to the top ) Mp_Tank, mp_normandy breakout, mp_den of lions..... nah I forget a lot of nice maps and I definately havent called all my great friends I met dayly at the bf. I miss u all, I want to log on Hp2 from time to time but my RTCW still doesnt work

I miss you

Cheers
          MasterMind
          [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

He was one of BiA's very originals.

He, is Elvis

Good to see you found your way here
            Viva La Ritz!

Comment

Yeah the good old times

Comment

WOOHOOOO
                ELVIS was here
                good to see you
                come back soon again
                Pure (Sweden) Biggest nOOb ever....Free Birth

Comment

Yeah, [BiA] still is the best clan I have ever joined.
                  To be is to do.
                  -Socratus
                  To do is to be.
                  -Sartre
                  Do be do be do.
                  -Sinatra

Comment

Dude, I sure do miss those times also, especially when den of lions was running
                    Ownage!

Comment

well guy's the [BiA] clan still has a future, maybe a little more support will help ie old members rejoin and maybe together we can bring back those good old times after all its the people who really make things worth remembering not so much the game they play. new and better things are coming to our clan very soon so watch this space..........and yes I do know something you don't
                      Last edited by [BiA] DJ; 04-20-2005, 05:27 PM.
                      Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

Comment

...I still don't remember Elvis

Maybe it's Hans in his 'other' birthday suit.

Comment

i think its Clint aka elvis presley

Comment

indeed good memories, mp_tank and mp_breakout are the best 2 RtCW maps that I remember, and I truly do miss those days, when I would grab the panzerfaust go towards the enemy, shoot the panzer and killing over a dozen people, (mostly all with the [BiA] tag on) It was like we were the owners of that server, as I recall, we had over 90 members at one time? Or maybe 80.. anyways, This clan use to be and still is one of the best clans that I was in. Never did find one that was as good as this one.

Comment

sorry i was never around for the rtcw saga or the BiA clan, much to busy working, but it did sound good.
                              but i must admit that i think i have found a good home at the tards, they are a good bunch of "the old school" and good fun at that, maybe you should look them up
                              http://tards.proboards22.com/index.cgi

Comment

Working...
                              X