This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is someone going to ???

When is someone going to officaily put Bob the Nailer back on the memberlist? Has a decision been made? I was just on hp depot and I thought he was already back in the clan.

Thanks,
    [BiA]LeadSoupJr

yep but they have a trail period that must pass first
    then he will be back in the clan again
    Pure (Sweden) Biggest nOOb ever....Free Birth

Comment

true nick
      but my original post date was 3\8\05
      i am just wondering why so long with no reply from leadership dont get me wrong it is worth the wait but Mel has posted in a few other forums since the 8th of march. dont mind me i am just anxious to return to all my old mates and the new ones that are there

Bob the Nailer(Rich)

Comment

ohh lol shes slacking
        well we cant do anything but wait
        Pure (Sweden) Biggest nOOb ever....Free Birth

Comment

It's the way of the world.

...Always having to wait on women

Comment

She could have overlooked the post. But then again you shouldn't use Drizzt d'o Urden avatar (correct e if I'm wrong). He's famous for "hiding in shadows" and lurking...
            Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] Twin 1
              She could have overlooked the post. But then again you shouldn't use Drizzt d'o Urden avatar (correct e if I'm wrong). He's famous for "hiding in shadows" and lurking...
              You are correct i was a sniper mostly on hp2 so that's why i picked him.

Comment

You know what,. Im not a slacker- my computer is.. I also have a special needs Son who takes much of my day.. I am currently looking into a better leader for you all...

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

Working...
                X