Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I shot the pissed off (HsK) member thread...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I play RTCW, and really dont have time for a scrim, and it wont change nothing, but ask arround dud, just ask arround, we are frendly peeps, we just react at someone telling us that a member is "Stealing" a nick, lol, u have to own it before u can get it sloten from u, I went to the forums U have and pretty nice peeps there, dont come here acussing peeps, cause I went there and didnt accuse noone, I think u r welcome here, but please be frendly, cause thats a must here, pretty old schoolers here, beleve me, u and ur guys will get pwned, but not the point....

Mav
    Learn on other people mistakes.....
    You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

" u and your guys get pwned." that doesnt matter bro. we are in STA league so look us up if ya want and see how bad you think we are. we own alot of clans in rtcw 1.4. but anywaz thanks for the nice reply. and [BIA]MasterMind im sorry for being a rude ass you dont have to accept my apology. you have the right not to! laterz guys and girlz

Comment

Laterrrrrrr
        Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

Comment

Pissed off (HsK) member?

Well, I think you got some pissed off [BiA] members right now :P
          Ownage!

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] SiLeNcE
            Pissed off (HsK) member?

nah im not pissed off.

Well, I think you got some pissed off [BiA] members right now :P
            silence glad to see you join this topic. nice to see every one gang up on one person. lol. when i started this topic i had to put something that would get your attention so pissed off seemed like a good word. i use so many other names in wolf it really doesnt matter and you if feel like you have to be pissed go for it im not stoping you. it sure as hell doesnt bother me any. or hurt my feeling WHY YOU ASK CUZ EVERY PERSON THATS HAS A COMPUTER ONLINE ACTS LIKE A BIG MAN BEHIND THE KEYBOARD. so give your self a break take your anger somewhere else. it sure as hell not bothering me any. make me laugh more thats about it. if you wanna know why i came here in the fist place go look in the bind topics.
            Last edited by just me; 06-10-2005, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by just me
              " u and your guys get pwned." that doesnt matter bro. we are in STA league so look us up if ya want and see how bad you think we are. we own alot of clans in rtcw 1.4. but anywaz thanks for the nice reply. and [BIA]MasterMind im sorry for being a rude ass you dont have to accept my apology. you have the right not to! laterz guys and girlz
              nice try bro but trying to get a grudge match isn't gonna work here dude as most peeps here who still play wolfy do so just for fun, most peeps here would have seen that trick coming a mile off and most where in leagues long ago when it ment something. oh! and as for [BiA] not having their own forum they can and do but this is an old community of clans all of whom are related since most of their founding members are x [BiA] members. There where several more clans who shared these forums but they have moved on now but still drop in to say hello from time to time.
              Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

Comment

Just Me you are nolonger welcome in the [BiA] clan forum so stop posting here r u will be banned from the board

Comment

rtcw 1.4
                  Just by this u can see the n00biness of this dud

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] DJ
                    Just Me you are nolonger welcome in the [BiA] clan forum so stop posting here r u will be banned from the board
                    No...No.. Don't ban him.

It's always fun to laugh at then n000bs

Comment

well it appears nobody from [BiA] or this forum is welcome on their board judging from the slap in the face i got when i posted there I can only conclude that they are just a bunch of young kids who haven't a clue on how to behave as a guest on another community board they even posted insults on my board fookin noobies.

Comment

This topic annoys me.
                        So stop it.
                        No one will reply anymore after this post, or else I'll fart in your pants.

So: Ssshhh
                        POST!!
                        [Coi]Mr.Fragwell® is property of Doc Rocket® and Michael®

POST OR DIE!

Comment

Originally posted by [Coi] Mr.Fragwell
                          This topic annoys me.
                          So stop it.
                          No one will reply anymore after this post, or else I'll fart in your pants.

So: Ssshhh

Yeah what he said.....

Comment

did I miss something?
                            [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

There is someone who has the same nick as you, and he's blaming you for name stealing blabla fucking retard.
                              To be is to do.
                              -Socratus
                              To do is to be.
                              -Sartre
                              Do be do be do.
                              -Sinatra

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrant
                                There is someone who has the same nick as you, and he's blaming you for name stealing blabla fucking retard.
                                hihih
                                [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Working...
                                X