my dentist was trying to kill me ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my dentist was trying to kill me ...

HEY WELL I WAS AT THE DENIST ON FRIDAY AND I WASS ALL NUMB ALL GOOD WHEN I GET STABBED IN THE TOUNGE WITH THE DRILL. FIRST I JUST FELT A HOT FEELING THEN I REALIZED THE DRILL WAS SPINNING IN MY TOUNGE ... I STAYED QUIET I WAS IN SHOCK .. THEN I FEEEL THE DENTIST TRYING TO PULL THE DRILL OUT OF MY TOUNGE...THAT REALLY HURT ALOT ...FINALLY SHE GOT IT OUTTA MY TOUNGE AND BLOOD WAS POURING OUT MY MOUTH ... I WAS SCARED TO GO TO THE DOCTOR AND NOW ITS MONDAY IM ALL VIKED OUT AND STILL IN PAIN ... TIME TO GO TO THE DOCTOR.....

yeah i know i can get atleast half a million for the dentists mistake bc the vikes gave me acid reflux and i get motion sickness now .. my tounge is still hurting and swollen i cant lift it and im on all sorts of antibiotics and i gotta clean my tounge constantly i have to treat it like i juss got my tounge pierced

Damn, that sounds awful.. Vicodin eh? Good stuff..lol.. Im more a lortab girl myself.. Hope you are feeling better.. Oh, and can't you sue the dentist for making such a mistake on a patient???

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

ouch?
      [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Ya ouch :/ that had to hurt.
        Ownage!

Comment

if she did that to me she'd still be trying to extract the drill from her butt haha!
          Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

Comment

like u just had your tongue pierced...? Well your tongue got pierced allright, not in the way you liked it though... I guess.. Damn I am afraid of my dentist now, cheers lilili
            [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

lol, last time I was at dentist, she just poked me in the eye with this "mirror" thingie that she uses, that did hurt.

Not like your dentist, but it hurted tho
              Ownage!

Comment

She actually poked u in your eye with a mirror, why your eye? She has to look at your teeth, not your eyes...
                [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

I guess it was just before she were gonna look at my teeth.

Perhaps she slipped or something.
                  Ownage!

Comment

Working...
                  X