Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets Drop This Shit

Comment

keep the shit shrub and osp are just play modes and they say for example osp is more handy with matches more secure... all bullshit its an add-on !!! not produced by the makers so not supported!! the shrub and osp makers should make it compatible with v1.4 when the source comes out from what is changed etc..
      ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
      PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
      webmaster@clanofidiots.com

Comment

I think people will upgrade to 1.4 ( the majority have allready done this ) - and if the list of bugs gets any higher - I don't think we will have to wait long for a new patch. Maybe a week or two ?

Am I dreaming or what ?
        d r i f t e r s ^ d e n t o n

Comment

not yet denton almost evry clan server is w8 for osp 0.82. i think thats the best they can do new patch 1.4 to many problems ??

Comment

erm .. ok Denton i made that last post just to know m8 osp 0.82 will be verry soon available @ your local stores

Comment

No problems with patch 1.4 ?

Man,I got a lot of errors in it !
              Like when you whanne revive somebody but you can't because he hit the spacebar already but he's still down with the medic sine above him ? Or he's still down but you can't revive him?

I HATE THIS PATCH !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA]Flinstone
                No problems with patch 1.4 ?

Man,I got a lot of errors in it !
                Like when you whanne revive somebody but you can't because he hit the spacebar already but he's still down with the medic sine above him ? Or he's still down but you can't revive him?

I HATE THIS PATCH !!!!
                i must say i had these problems last time @ beach, but further i dont seem to have any problems with the patch?? how come? i dont know...
                and no, i wont sell my pc
                if i can't revive it, nobody can!!!

Comment

i don't got any problems before my videocard not worked :P lol im now waiting for my geforce 4 ti4600 :P
                  ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
                  PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
                  webmaster@clanofidiots.com

Comment

From what i have seen, its just shrub that is messed up with 1.4
                    <a href="http://www.cafeshops.com/agovernment">My Anarcho-Capitalist Shop</a>

Comment

i didnt got any error exept that my pc reboots, wolf got stucks , pbag errors no sounds but hey i got new pc now and it works why i do not know how i do not know i just known i can play
                      GoD damnit

Comment

Working...
                      X