I wish to join Bia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish to join Bia

Hello my name is Escaflowne I am looking to talk to Bia Sunnyboy I wish to ask him if I can join BIA I have experience with my previous clan ASF and wish to join bia after the collapse of the ASF infrastructure. I am a good fighter who will do anything to see to the advancement of BIA.

Re: I wish to join Bia

Originally posted by Escaflowne
    Hello my name is Escaflowne I am looking to talk to Bia Sunnyboy I wish to ask him if I can join BIA I have experience with my previous clan ASF and wish to join bia after the collapse of the ASF infrastructure. I am a good fighter who will do anything to see to the advancement of BIA.
    I'm sorry but at the mo our membership is closed

Comment

Escaflowne,
      I am sorry to say that we aren't currently accepting memberships. Please try us next week after we have voted new leaders in.

Thanks

SunnyBoy
      I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

Dear Sunny boy

Well i have waited long to join the clan [BiA] as u told me on msn that ur accepting members tommrow.Well i would really want to join and not give up trying to join the clan.

I know what i done when i was in the clan be4 i was rude ect ect.......But i am more polite and now u probaly would accept my sorry to al the people i said sorry to.I hope to come in bia some time agian but will make it more happy for the clan and all the stuff.

Well this post ment to be 4 tommrow but i posted today.So please let me baker in [BiA] and talk it over with the rest of ur members(77-78)Well hope i join

Greetz

M&M(UK)

P.S I hope [BiA] will stick together like a family

Comment

i wanna join too! WEEE!! v57 v57!
          i shall be [BiA] Knives Left
          yeah that sounds nice..
          kinda defeats the purpose of the nick
          i originally thought it would be funny if noobs to shrub thought that i was somehow saying "3" or however many number of knives they have and not using normal chat to do it. oh well its well worth the nick change!

my avatar must go here since it says that it isnt an image when i attempt to use it as an avatar.

Comment

Working...
          X