LAN Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAN Party

If we could find another router, how does a LAN party over Xmas sound?

Post if you are interested...

check out clint.forumer.com
    Find me on et at 66.250.220.46:27960
    Viva El Mariachi!

Sounds good to me.
    "To write history one must be more than a man, since the author of this great justiciary should be free from all pre-occupation of interest, or of vanity."

- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Sounds cool. You need to talk to the others.

Comment

ill be getting a router soon (hopefully)
        I may look down and out but when you think I'm down I'll make a comeback and put YOU in your PLACE

Comment

I just checked the School Calander and we are in luck. We have a three day week, the week of the 19th. We have Monday and Friday off that week. So what do you guys think? Should we plan it for one of those dates, and if so which one?
          "To write history one must be more than a man, since the author of this great justiciary should be free from all pre-occupation of interest, or of vanity."

- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

yeah, sounds pretty good...
            Viva El Mariachi!

Comment

whichever day isnt on a saturday.
              I may look down and out but when you think I'm down I'll make a comeback and put YOU in your PLACE

Comment

k
                Viva El Mariachi!

Comment

maybe a sunday or the day we r off of school

Comment

I'm thinking maybe have the LAN party on a Friday sometime after school the week end of the 19th. So have it on the 16th.

- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

So the 16th is a Friday and the 19th is a Monday. Are we off Monday? Are you suggesting that the LAN party be overnight untill saturday?

Comment

Yes we have Monday the 19th, and Friday the 23rd off this month.

And yeah I think that would work Friday to Saturday.

- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

No. If we can try I'd like to get it Saturday to Sunday so I don't have to leave really early for bowling Saturday morning.

Comment

But then that would interfere with Church.

- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Well maybe I can roll off if I can find some extra time.

Comment

Working...
                              X