Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Dreamin?!!

Hey all,

Think of me sitting on a beach in sunny southern California. I have a good friend getting married this Saturday the 3rd of January. Wish him luck and I'll pass on the congratulations from you all. The friend is -=LLAMA=-,a.k.a. Dusty.

I'll see ya all around the 6th or 8th of January. Happy fragging on Sunday's Fragg Fest!!! I am sorry I will not be there to share in the LMAO/oops t/k's fight scenes. LOL.

Enjoy,
    Chris
    There's so damn many of them, maybe, just maybe my boys can stop them from gettin' the book. Yah, maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

congrats to your friend chris,have fun
    ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Yes, have fun Chrsi & we will see you once you get back on the 8th

Comment

Gongrats m8 ,have fun chris
        Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

Hey all,

I am back, a little late, but I am back. I had gone to see a friend in Portland, Oregon, and had got stuck in the "Winter Storm of 2004!!" For them it was a big deal, as Portland does not get snow or ice. It was the first time they have had weather like that since I think they said 1992. I finally made it home on last Sunday the 11th. I have got a lot of work to do and I might not be around as much any more, but occasionally you will see me.

I am still looking forward to the Sunday Fragg Fests( if they are still going on ), and also the Monday trainings might not work for me for awhile, but I will let you know.

Untill next time, same bat time and same bat channel,v55.

Chris
          There's so damn many of them, maybe, just maybe my boys can stop them from gettin' the book. Yah, maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Comment

Great to have you back Chris... Did ya have a good time at the wedding? How often did you kiss the bride?

Greetz,

Hans
            |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
            (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

good to see u back Chris
              Learn on other people mistakes.....
              You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by |ToaK| John Doe
                Great to have you back Chris... Did ya have a good time at the wedding? How often did you kiss the bride?

Greetz,

Hans
                1,000,000 times LOL. Had a great time in L.A. Had an even better time in Portland

Comment

Welcome back Chris, I hope you had a nice time.
                  Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
                  Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
                  Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

Nice too see you back on the board m8 hope you had a great time

And yes the sunday fraggin's are still on just make sure you got the new Etpro mod 2.07 !!!in your game because our server is running it now
                    http://www.bob-gaming.com

Comment

Originally posted by |BoB|Pro-Pain
                      Nice too see you back on the board m8 hope you had a great time

And yes the sunday fraggin's are still on just make sure you got the new Etpro mod 2.07 !!!in your game because our server is running it now

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

welcome back Chris hope to see you sunday.
                        ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X