kill my dentist, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kill my dentist, please

Just got back from my dentist. Its odd, I'm paying money for some guy to violate my mouth with drills, needles, and a pointed hook. All the while fighting off gagging or drowning in saliva because the assistant is not johnny on the spot with the suction vacuum tube.

This is my nightmare,

I arrive to get a cavity that was recently filled (month ago) checked. Ever since he dug his hole to china in there it has still been very tender. After xrays he says, "oops i drilled too deep" from another room. No shit sherlock, hence my return to this torture chamber. He returns to tell me that I can either get my left rear, lower molar removed or root canal. Oh yay. Plus a crown for a 10 year old root canal needs overhauled.

My wisdom teeth are already removed, and the molar in question I can survive with out. Yet... I know its his fault and feel he should foot the bill for his "oops". I have my xrays, before after etc. So I have evidence. Just sucks bigtime since I have to make a choice of
    1. Remove Tooth $100
    2. Root Canal $500 + Crown $500 = $1000.00

Bonus* overhaul on existing crown $500

I really want a paint job for my car. lol He also took forever to find the correct nerve to numb. 5 Tries. Since he ended up numbing my tounge nerve by accident the first 2 times, he could have stabbed that while he was in there too, I dunno.

Why can't we have teeth like sharks.

Whats your dentist horror story.

Swift, Silent, Deadly... HP =HOUDINI=
    =HØÜÐÌÑÍ=
    DF1 - CTF Match Record (Wins: 46 Losses: 9 Ties: 4)
    -Guts and Glory Delta Force 1 Champions 10/15/2000
    -Nova Guild Delta Force 1 Champions 12/02/2000
    -The Realm Leagues Delta Force 1 Champions 1/27/01
    -Tango 6 Tournemy Delta Force 1 Champions 2/3/01

I Blaze A Path Thru Battle For Others To Follow...

13 views and no one has any dentist stories to share? bah so much for sharing.

=HØÜÐÌÑÍ=

Comment

My dad is a dentist, so I would have lots of horror storyes both in the dentist office and out if it

Learn on other people mistakes.....
      You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

wel Root Canals are cheaper here i had 2 of them and its not fun!!!

a cavity is not so bad,the worst of al is the anastatic (hope its speled right) so i dont take them annymore.

i realy dont have horror storys about my dentist hes a real pro @ fixing teeth

ps.its better to have shiny teeth and a not shiny car than the other way arount i think LOL
        ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Everything is settled. My dentist's insurance will cover the root canal and/ or extraction.

Yay!
          =HØÜÐÌÑÍ=

Comment

Well in Sweden they r investigating the dentists for removing healthy tooths just to earn money, there r some places that had been caught doing so ....scary....

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
            - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

Originally posted by =HOUDINI=
              Everything is settled. My dentist's insurance will cover the root canal and/ or extraction.

Yay!
              wel thats a money saver..
              ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

HEY WELL I WAS AT THE DENIST ON FRIDAY AND I WASS ALL NUMB ALL GOOD WHEN I GET STABBED IN THE TOUNGE WITH THE DRILL. FIRST I JUST FELT A HOT FEELING THEN I REALIZED THE DRILL WAS SPINNING IN MY TOUNGE ... I STAYED QUIET I WAS IN SHOCK .. THEN I FEEEL THE DENTIST TRYING TO PULL THE DRILL OUT OF MY TOUNGE...THAT REALLY HURT ALOT ...FINALLY SHE GOT IT OUTTA MY TOUNGE AND BLOOD WAS POURING OUT MY MOUTH ... I WAS SCARED TO GO TO THE DOCTOR AND NOW ITS MONDAY IM ALL VIKED OUT AND STILL IN PAIN ... TIME TO GO TO THE DOCTOR.....

Comment

oops my eyes.....damn caps.
                  ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Well if that isnt a get rich quick lawsuit youve got yourself, I dunno what is?!
                    Viva La Ritz!

Comment

Yeah, lawsuits, like a national sport....
                      Learn on other people mistakes.....
                      You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X