Lan Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lan Party

The LAN Party didnt go so well. Cecil lost his router power cable and the Maces didnt bring their computers. So it was kinda like a PS2 party. It was fun anyway though.
    I may look down and out but when you think I'm down I'll make a comeback and put YOU in your PLACE

new clan rule:

Must bring CPUs to LAN Parties...
    check out clint.forumer.com
    Find me on et at 66.250.220.46:27960
    Viva El Mariachi!

Comment

yeah i like that rule
      I may look down and out but when you think I'm down I'll make a comeback and put YOU in your PLACE

Comment

I had fun at the get together if no one else did.
        "To write history one must be more than a man, since the author of this great justiciary should be free from all pre-occupation of interest, or of vanity."

- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Well you left before all the real fun happened Rebecca.

Comment

I'll be you're Rebeca baby!
            "To write history one must be more than a man, since the author of this great justiciary should be free from all pre-occupation of interest, or of vanity."

- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Who came up with that name anyway? Was there a reason behind it?

Comment

No, it was just a gay moment of either Finger or Mertz, I can't remember. Its dumb.

- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

No u think its dumb, we think it is funny.

Comment

i see
                    check out clint.forumer.com
                    Find me on et at 66.250.220.46:27960
                    Viva El Mariachi!

Comment

He must be called that when having sex with Jordan.

Comment

No only with you Joe.

- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

I've never called you Rebecca, untill the other night.

Comment

Working...
                          X