Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request to be removed from Forum.

Annoucement for all:
    I respectfully ask to be removed from the [Coi] Forum due to exit stage LEFT<<<<<
    Thanks to you all for a good time the last couple of years. I won't forget any of you and will miss you all deeply. There comes a time to move on and I'm sorry to say it must be now. I've been playing Wolf for years and I have had some absoloutely wonderful times. With the deep sense of brotherhood to those of you who I have come to know and Love, take care of your families and yourself, for you know who you are and you are the only one that can do it for your loved ones, as you have selfishly given yourself to protect your Brothers in Arms, so do this in all walks of life for your family and Loved ones. May the Lord Jesus Christ be with you all, even unto the end of all time and beyond.

Now thats better LEADSOUP, no swearing. Ok you mean they get to see the real me under all that tuff exterior? Oh well all things will be revealed on our exit from this world. Remember its a spiritual battle not physical. BIS GLEICH!

Love Ya Love Ya Seez Yaz Soupy BIS GLEICH!
    FU U MF F U!

leaving

Leadsoup,

May God be with you and protect you and your family.

Take care brother.
    Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
    Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
    Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

Hi Leadsoup,

Sorry that you go, but nothing will be removed and you're account will exist, maybe you change your mind some day
      ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
      PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
      webmaster@clanofidiots.com

Comment

V55...
        we will be there if you want to come back..
        To be is to do.
        -Socratus
        To do is to be.
        -Sartre
        Do be do be do.
        -Sinatra

Comment

Bad news, but as Private Ryan said...we will be here if you'll come back

Have a good time
          Ownage!

Comment

LeadSoup,
            I can respect your decision brother. It is kind of a whirlwind sometimes in the gaming world. The eyegate often takes in things that we may not want them too. Reading the chat during a game while on D and something comes up that you really don't want to read.
            May God bless you and those that you love. May he bless you with wisdom and understanding more than he has for making decisions in your life that are good for you. Let his peace be with you and in you always.

Chuck

Clubber,
            It would be nice if you did delete his account and he had to reactivate it. Sometimes it can be difficult to resist coming back to a place where you find so much love and friendship, but the true place where that needs to be is at home. I do understand that it is more work for you but it would be a nice gesture by you.

Chuck
            I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyBoy
              LeadSoup,
              I can respect your decision brother. It is kind of a whirlwind sometimes in the gaming world. The eyegate often takes in things that we may not want them too. Reading the chat during a game while on D and something comes up that you really don't want to read.
              May God bless you and those that you love. May he bless you with wisdom and understanding more than he has for making decisions in your life that are good for you. Let his peace be with you and in you always.

Chuck

Clubber,
              It would be nice if you did delete his account and he had to reactivate it. Sometimes it can be difficult to resist coming back to a place where you find so much love and friendship, but the true place where that needs to be is at home. I do understand that it is more work for you but it would be a nice gesture by you.

Chuck
              Chuck,

I wish i had 50% of your wisdom
              Last edited by COR[NL]; 01-26-2004, 07:09 PM.
              Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
              Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
              Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

sorry to see you go m8 but you have to do what you have to do.....

if you return (someday) most of us wil be stil here to welcome you back

al the best.
                ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X