• Happy B-day SunnyBoy

have a nice day
    from us in australia
    Pure (Sweden) Biggest nOOb ever....Free Birth

Happy Birthday Chuck,

May you live long and prosper!

Hans
    |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
    (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

Have a good day, Chuck!

Kisses,

Sandra

Comment

Happy Birthday !

Have a great day
        http://www.bob-gaming.com

Comment

Happy Birthday !
          grtz Six

Comment

Happy Birthday!
            Peace
            Tom
            [BiA]OldVipeR

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Comment

Chuck,

Have a nice day man and for the future a good healt and luck.
              Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
              Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
              Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

Happy B-day Sunnyboy!
                Ownage!

Comment

happy B-day chuck
                  Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUCK!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE...

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

I just hope he doesn't choke on his birthday cake

Happy Birthday Chuck

Comment

Thanks everyone.
                        Well here it goes. For those of you that don't know. I have had some issues in my life as far as what is going on. The issues that I have had were quite abundant.

So I will sum it up for most of you. I am finally at the point where I can talk about it.

Dec 13th 2003
                        I found out my wife was having a long distance affair on me. She stated that she had never cheated on me, but I will get to the fun part of that later.

Soooooo Christmas sucked at the house needless to say.

We went to some marraige therapy 3 of them. the first two were bitch sessions on me and then on the third one I started in on what she had done to me and she didn't go again....

Depression hit me around new years and that is getting better now.

my daughters birthday is on Feb 14th. My soon to be ex Rebxxxx said that she would stay until then. Well she changed her mind and moved out Feb 1st. she accused me of soo much crap I couldn't believe it. We both had to under go DV assesments. DV stands for domestic Violence. gee guess what I am considered DV.
                        I piunched a hole in the upstairs bedroom when she told me she wasn't going to stop talking to the guy. no one was in the room but you shouldn't do that. I called her a bitch when she wouldn't let me leave the house the day I found out about her and him. Gee I guess you can't lose your temper at all. I also found out that she had been working on a place to live that is why she was gone for 11 hours on Saturdays. So she left and i have almost $2000 in support that I am supposed to pay. The DV assesment is public so my first ex wife used it against me and on my birthday yes I said my birthday she got custody of my daughter from me, which I had before. I was finally able to talk to her and she told me that all of the things that were being said about me were not what she had said. It seems that my two ex's had been talking alot and that they had come to the determination that I was a bad father.
                        Well that was unsetteling. my family and her family knew better than that. Her family knows that I am an excelent parent and on of them even wrote a letter for me stating that. but the court won't listen to that or any of the issues that my wives have. my fist ex threw a lamp at my daughter and hit her with it. This was done in complete anger but the court will not listen to it. I should have called CPS. Next time I will.
                        So what was funny about Rebxxxx well in april my daughter got ringworm. Whats funny about that you say, wel before it was diagnosed Rebxxxx thought it was herpes simplex 2. She told me this and I looked it up on the web and found out that herpes simplex 2 was not a cancer sore but the herpes you get in the lower region of your body. simplex 1 is the upper portion of your body, or inside your mouth. i got tested at the doctors and he informed me i only have simplex 1 and a test she got said that she has one and two. SOOO hahahahah. and she said she never cheated on me.......

so i feel a little better about her. I got 11 years with my daughter and only have 4.5 years to pay suppport on her.

Yep I am getting taken to the cleaners on the house the cars and the kids.

Oh yeah the best thing is that they are both Bi-Polar. Thats the kicker.

My son tells me that I am second in line for him I asked who is first and he said God. well I can't beat that rating.

I know that I am not perfect and that everything will work out.

take it easy guys as soon as I move I will get broad band back and be able to chat more.

And Yes i know that this sucks but please don't post that you feel bad for me jsut post positive things please.

Your friend,

Chuck
                        I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

Chuckie,

Only three things I wanna say:

Quote Chuck: I know that I am not perfect and that everything will work out.

1. Well NOBODY is perfect so why should you?

2. Ofcourse things will come out, your daughter is comming back to you sooner or later believe me!!!

3. Who can beat GOD????

Your good friend the old wolf
                          Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
                          Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
                          Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

happy birthday, feliz cumpleano my friend, better late than never.v57v57
                            phantom2116

REMEMBER LOCK AND LOAD, PLAY HARD TO THE CORE......

Comment

Thanks Cor.
                              I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

Working...
                              X