Hallo All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallo All!

Hey you crazy kids! Just wanted to say hi to all my online friends! I had a computer meltdown last year, and I lost everything, including my bookmarks. I was just messing around today, and I stumbled back across this forum. Good to see so many of the old school still around! I've been on a Depot kick latetly, playing there quite a bit. I sorely miss our killer games of DoL, and Tank, that was the best server of all time. I see HP - Army of the Pacific has DoL listed, but doesn't look like the server is running any more. It certainly would be cool to play them again, no other servers ever do.
    Anyway, take care all, hope to see you soon..

P.S. Thank you for the birthday wishes! It's coming up on my birthday again, LOL. <<oops, blushing>>
    Life is like a saloon, liquor in the front, poker in the back...

Welcome back! Help us to get this community running again Maybe i will donate a gameserver in the feature
    ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
    PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
    webmaster@clanofidiots.com

Comment

G'day Daryl

See ya on hpc soon
      Viva La Ritz!

Comment

Hello MetallsturM, I yeah sure do miss those old times at HP2 also..was so much fun :/ well well..welcome to the forums
        Ownage!

Comment

awwww, I miss the old day's of tank, normandy breakout, etc!! I was in <T4CE> then.. Ahh, soon enough we BiA's need to get some fun matches going.. I am going to go buy Wolf on the 2nd when I get paid.. Also buying a zip drive- I NEVER want to crash and lose everything ever again.. It sucks man, totally!!! Grrrrrrrrrr.... Love to all- and hello MetallstruM.. Happy 'almost' birthday man!! Sincerely, Melanie

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

Hiya there Metalsturmm!! Nice to see ya back in action!!

I miss the entire RTCW community Mel, its so sad that my RTCW wont work
            [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Your woif don't work either Jesper?? It sucks right?? =( I went to buy it and they had none in.. I ordered it...lol...

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

Working...
              X