No announcement yet.

I'm probably back..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, me too.. I downloaded Wolf but have NO maps.. Anyone know where I can get the HP maps? And all the other ones ya'll play?? Give a Girl some maps, eh?? lol..
    Thanks in advance Family!!!

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

well ok i will tell you Coi´s
      BIG secret
      http://www.clanofidiots.com/downloads.htm

there you can find many fun things and with good speed too

so go and download some maps now l
      Pure (Sweden) Biggest nOOb ever....Free Birth

Comment

HP maps are most of the default map packs so you should have them anyway i think.........make sure u get the latest pb update and latest DirectX drivers too, if you go to here you will find links to things link punkbuster, banimod, shrubmod and teamspeak downloads so u have all the latest versions.
        Last edited by [BiA] DJ; 02-28-2005, 03:36 PM.
        Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

Comment

Here is where I suck.. (Do not take that the dirty way..lol)..
          I do not know where to save these maps/punkbusters/etc.. I am really compu-tarded.. I wanted to know, when I download a map, where do I save it too, and what maps do I need, etc.. I had everything before but I was told how to do them all by my T4CE leader a real long time ago (MAX..MISS YA BABE!!) Thanks everyone, Melanie

Comment

you download maps to c/program files/return to castle wolfenstein/main

click on My Computer > C Drive > Program Files > Return to Castle Wolfenstein

You should now see a list of files and folders, one of the folders is named = Main

this is where you put your map pk3 files

click on My Computer > C Drive > Program Files > Return to Castle Wolfenstein

This where you will also see folders called banimod, shrubmod and pb where the files for each reside if you have them.

both banimod and shrubmod are only needed if you go to a server running either of those MOD's and I'm sure shrubmod is put there anyway by default.

you may need the upgrade patch, check to see if what version of wolf you have, you need 1.41

get the patch at the link below

http://returntocastlewolfenstein.fil...Patch_141;8451
            Last edited by [BiA] DJ; 03-02-2005, 04:06 PM.
            Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] Eaglefire
              Well Bertie when will u rejoin....isnt it time for the crazy irish to get back home to where he belongs, in other word " Get your fat ass back here, u Irish boY"!!

Originally posted by [BIA] Sixpack
              Yeah we miss you Bertie Mayhem all over the modem™..........
              Thanks guys

....But any time i ever return to BiA I nearly always get quietly asked to leave. Again.

...Oh, i nearly forgot - A whole new page of spam!!

Comment

No, no spam..lol..
                Hey, thanks for the info.. Its 5:10am, so I am going to catch some shut eye, then get on here tomorrow first thing, and handle this wolf patch business..LOL..
                Thanks so much!!!!! Cannot wait to frag with my Brother's... Wooo hoooo!!!! Melanie

Comment

Working...
                X