Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutch Soccer

Hiya all,

Its not that I LOVE to watch soccer on the television, but when the Dutch teams are in the Champions League or UEFA CUP, then I really have to see it.

Yesterday, PSV played a perfect match versus AC Milan, and still their good game isnt enough to make it to the Champions League Final. In the last minut of the match, not even regular time, Milan scores the 2-1.. in the 93th minute, PSV scores the 3-1 but it wasnt enough for them.. All the newspapers in Europe wrote that Milan did not deserve to win.. GG PSV!

also look at this page for more information

Today, AZ Alkmaar... same story, played a perfect match versus Sporting Club Lissabon. What happens, in the 122nd minute, so not even in the regular time... Sporting scores out of a corner.... the 3-2, the game in Lissabon ended in 2-1 so AZ leaves Europe as well.. GG as well AZ!

also look at this page for more information

Why am I posting this, out of......frustration...kinda sad to see two dutch teams getting beaten in the same way... you may react any time, but this was just out of sadness and frustraton..

Grtz..
    Jesper
    Last edited by [BiA] MasterMind; 05-06-2005, 12:03 AM.
    [BiA]Masterz0r

Milan and Lissabon must die!
    Now!
    Die die die die die!
    Hehehe

No serious those 2 team (Milan and Lissabon) totally didn't deserve this!

I'm pissed..
    POST!!
    [Coi]Mr.Fragwell® is property of Doc Rocket® and Michael®

POST OR DIE!

Comment

Yeah, I saw it too. Although I'm a Feyenoord Fan, after both matches I felt really fucked up. Especially AZ.. Last seconds. Oh, and giving injury time in extra time is forbidden.. so Lissabon's goal was a legal one.

Too bad, or else we had 2 Dutch clubs in the finals. And what if AC Milan and Sporting win those finals? That would be fucked up.
      To be is to do.
      -Socratus
      To do is to be.
      -Sartre
      Do be do be do.
      -Sinatra

Comment

Well sorry that PSV didnt win cause they really deserved it Milan didnt....Sweden dont have that good soccer team to compete with..only players such as Ibrahimovic....
        Last edited by [BiA] Eaglefire; 05-07-2005, 02:38 AM.

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
        - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

psv doet nie meer mee olé olé wel een goeie wedstrijd beide

Both were good matches!
          ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
          PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
          webmaster@clanofidiots.com

Comment

Working...
          X