No announcement yet.

23 of may 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do ALL babies look like Darth Vader at this point?

Cute thing btw, although I still think all babies look like an ET with shrinkage

This one is fine though hehehehe.
    Last edited by [Coi] Mr.Fragwell; 05-30-2005, 09:07 PM.
    POST!!
    [Coi]Mr.Fragwell® is property of Doc Rocket® and Michael®

POST OR DIE!

Comment

great pics of Oskar Tam & Nick !

Comment

Congratulations Nick & Tam.

I hope you and the little wolf have lots of happiness in the years to come.

Hopefully it won’t be long until we are all fraggin together….

Regards,
        Bertie

Comment

wow.. Nick and Tam- congratulations- my Son's b-day was just on April 29th- He is 7 now, time flew by.. Enjoy before he walk's and talk's...lol...
          BTW, I like his name..
          The pictures are beautiful- and he shares the same birth sign as my Son- Taurus... The best sign besides Aries of course- which is what I am..lol.. Love to all 3 of you.. Melanie

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

Oh, another thing..lol.. Where you both have 'Property of Nick/Tam' you both need to change it to 'Parent's and Property of Master Oskar'.. Because as a Parent, believe me, the kid's run the show, not us.. LOL...

Comment

One last thing... Damn, I keep thinking of more question's- I love babies!!!!
              I was wondering what 4480 grams is in weight (USA TARD..LOL) and 54cmt is in inches.. My Son was HUGE and at 7 yrs old his weight and height is that of an 11-12 year old- I think we got a football player (My Husband hopes..lol) on our hands.. He was 10.4 pounds and 24 inches at birth- which is REAL big.. A typical baby in USA is between 5 and 7 pounds and like 18-20 inches long...
              So anyway, can you translate the pound-inches thing for me?? Thanks... Melanie lol

Comment

it looks so cute, my gf was in 7th heaven when she saw them... Im glad she's only 16, cant think of kids atm
                [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

lol Close call huh Jesp

Thanks Mel for the wishes.. Average baby size here is about the same. Oskar was 9 pounds 14 ounces, at 38 weeks gestation. So he was a biggie also especially for being 2 weeks early! His length converts to 21 inches.
                  Viva La Ritz!

Comment

Woah Tam!! Did you deliver him via c section, or normally? OUCH!! I had a c-section @ 39 weeks.. A big strong Baby boy, just like your's... Much love and blessings on your Son.. Im so excited for you and Nick... Woo hoooo!!!!
                    Hug's, Melanie

Last edited by [BiA] DarkAngel; 06-02-2005, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X