IRC bot for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRC bot for you

In your IRC room I have installed a bot that does a lot of shit.....what exactly I'm not completely sure yet.

But I have found one thing that is really cool and should help immensely during meetings.

If the leader of the voting types: !voicevote those with +voice can vote....!opvote only those who are @opped and !anyvote for anyone to be able to vote.

then types:
    !startvote xm Whatever the vote will be\?

A vote will start x minutes long...so the following will be an example:

!startvote 5m Should we allow TK1 to win in our next scrim with them\? (notice the \ before the ? so the ? will show)

This will start a vote lasting 5minutes asking "Should we allow TK1 to win in our next scrim with them?"

The name of the bot is PcGN....you may want to give it ops so no one will kick it from the channel.

As I find out more about this bot and add things to it I'll keep you informed.

Enjoy!

Brew
    Last edited by Brewskie; 02-21-2003, 08:31 PM.

Just added an auto-greeter. Now when you join the channel you get the following message:

greetings <YourNickName>, please make yourself at home. if no one is here at the moment please relax and idle....someone will be in shortly. please visit http://www.kickme.to/bia

There's a lot of other little things it does too.

Try these things:

!coke
    !pepsi
    !pizza some topping
    !icecream (A private message window opens and has a bunch of stuff in there)

There's still a lot of little things it does.....I guess you'll see as you talk in the channel.

Enjoy!

Brew

Comment

I cant connect to any IRC chats... I have a router, could it be the reason why I can't join? And btw, do u know how to turn the firewall off?
      R.I.P.
      1951 - 2003

Comment

Try opening ports 6660 to 6670 and see if that does it.

Comment

We have an IRC Channel? What is it? Where is it?
          - True Dat -
          - Your fellow Cracka, dust1n! -

Comment

Irc is a weird program. I don't know how to find a channel. I searched for the Xians channel, couldn't find it. Seached for the [BiA] channel, couldn't find it...........

HILFE !!!!!!!!!!!

BTW.........i just love your avatar Dustinjma
            [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

A little update that I created a web page you can go to in order to see if anyone is in the channel. This will save you from having to load up Mirc or the java chat page and find that the room is empty.

http://www.pcgnetworks.com/ircstats/bia.htm

Remember too that if you are not familiar with IRC you can use the web page to join the chat room. It has an IRC applet built into it. You can find the page below.

http://www.rtcwnews.com/chat/index-bia.html

Enjoy!

Brew

Comment

Working...
              X