Watch New Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer, "Tempt"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch New Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer, "Tempt"

While it's only been about a week since the last new trailer dropped for Star Wars: The Last Jedi--and that came after a pair of new trailers at the end of October, Lucasfilm has put out yet another new trailer today. Titled "Tempt," this trailer shows off quite a bit of footage audiences have seen before as well as a new bit at the end. At least that's what a colleague in the office told me.
    In an active attempt to avoid spoiling myself for the upcoming movie, I haven't watched any of these trailers. I'm trying to avoid the video embedded above this story as well. But I know that some people like to watch these trailers; that's fine, I'm not judging you. I'll probably go back and watch all of the trailers too. After I've seen the movies. Yes, I understand that's weird.
    Facts around the movie that I have not avoided include: its release date (December 15), the fact that it's directed by Rian Johnson, and that it stars Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Mark Hamill, Adam Driver, Carrie Fisher, Oscar Isaac, Domhnall Gleeson, Anthony Daniels, and Andy Serkis. The movie is expected to have a huge opening weekend at the box office with early projections putting it over $215 million just in the US in its first three days. I'm probably part of the problem there; I've already bought tickets for three showings.
    And in other Star Wars news, it was revealed recently that Johnson will write and direct a new Star Wars trilogy, but they won't event start production until the current trilogy ends in 2019.

More...
Working...
X