EGX Rezzed 2016 tickets on sale now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EGX Rezzed 2016 tickets on sale now

EGX Rezzed - the "hipster EGX", as I will probably get sacked for calling it, which is brought to you by Gamer Network, the company which publishes this website - is coming back to Tobacco Dock in London next year, and tickets are now on sale.
    The show runs from Thursday 7th to Saturday 9th April 2016. A three-day Super Pass costs £30, Thursday tickets are £10, and Friday and Saturday tickets will set you back £13.50. (There are no developer sessions planned for Thursday, hence the lower cost.)
    Now I suppose I would say this, in an effort to reverse that sacking, but EGX Rezzed is a pretty good time. Rezzed has a more relaxed and intimate vibe than the glitzy, loud EGX show floor, and an indie bias - though you'll find a few big names there too. The show really felt like it had found its natural home when the company brought it to Tobacco Dock last year; it's a unique venue with a very different feel to the usual cavernous conference hall. We on Eurogamer certainly enjoyed ourselves, getting blown away by SteamVR and imprisoning each other in coffins.
    Read more…

More...
Working...
X