Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check Out the New Teaser for House of Cards Season Four [SPOILERS]

THE TRAILER CONTAINS HOUSE OF CARDS SPOILERS
    Kevin Spacey returns as sinister, corrupt President Frank Underwood in the fourth season of the political drama House of Cards. A new teaser for the Netflix show has been released, that highlights some of the "good work" that Underwood has performed over the past few years. Check it out below:
    Season four of House of Cards will debut in its entirety on March 4. Spacey will once again be joined by Robin Wright, playing Frank's wife Claire.
    The show was Netflix's first venture into original fictional programming. Season One was released in February 2013, and was subsequently nominated for nine Emmy Awards that year, making it the first online-only show to receive major awards nods.
    In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Spacey spoke about playing a character as loathsome as Frank Underwood. "The only way I've been able to go about the work that I do is, I don't judge the characters that I play," he said. "I try to serve the writing the best as I can. I don't want to ever make a moral judgment about a character, because I'm afraid if I do that I'll wear that on my sleeve."
    Last week, Netflix increased its reach by adding 130 new countries to the existing 60. The channel has promised more than 600 hours of original programming in 2016, including the new dramas The Get Down and The Crown, animated features such as a Voltron reboot, and the return of the Marvel hit Daredevil.

More...
Working...
X