[BiA] Tournement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BiA] Tournement

I would like to organise a tournement for all members of BiA (if that's ok with you Hans) !!

The pupose of the game would be to form couples and play against eachother on multidemo !!!

So if anybody is interested let me know something, form a couple and try to win the tournement !!!

It would be like this:

- a couple plays another couple and the winner goes through to the next round, the loosers are OUT of the game !!!

- we play just into the big final

- we don't play this tournement in one day but in weeks or even maybe in months, depends how many people are intersted in playing and also the time differences are a problem, but it must be realizable !!

- I will make the tables of fighting by drawing (so no cheating)

- the couples who have to play eachother make the appointments together and look for a server !!!

So if you want to be immortal in BiA play and win this tournement, no prices just for the FUN !!!

For further questions ask me !!

Greet or bleed

Good idea m8, wish i could enter but im back to the 56k on monday...

If i was still on broadband, we all know who the winner would be

But all the same, good luck with it

Comment

NO NO NO

10 A SIDE... bia that would b good 5 deffend 5 attack...................not 2 a side....it all about teamwork lol...!!!!! we need to set up a server and password..!!! with a big map the problem is that if there is only a small ammount of people the game is crap u needl lots 10 a side would b better lol...then u could have a leu .eng .med . pan . sol ....i think it would be better... ..wot u think...???? cos i run off 56k me at a disadvantage so thats y me a medic im bakup.......a cover man....so 2 a side wouldnt b fair on some people............just my thought... plus i cant spellllllll... and one more point on 56k u can move and see ur bullet thats how slow it is......... doc rocket has this problem to i think......bye 4 now...

Comment

WTF IS THIS THREAD ABOUT !!!
        JUST PLAY AND HAVE FUN, THIS IS THE PURPOSE OF OUR CLAN GUYS, I THINK SOME OF YOU ARE FORGETTING THAT!!!!
        IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO IS THE BEST LT OR MEDIC OR WHATEVER !!! JEEZES !!!! GET A LIFE !!!

GREET OR BLEED
        Opps look at what the Doc found, is that hypocrisy or am I being silly again, lol

No but really guys you all go for your life!!!!

Comment

Good investigation Doc!!

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
          - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

This is a real good idea Fred.

Let my know if you have all things organised. If you need any help, just call me (not by phone of course, i mean, contact me )
            [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

V41, good proposal,(because its clear who is the best medic, its me) [buddies, that was a joke, i know there are equal or better medics, loooool].
              Fred, if i can help you, here is my e-mail: meinwien71@hotmail.com, so you dosent need to search it.
              Cu

Comment

Originally posted by [BIA]NOCOONSNO (AUT)
                V41, good proposal,(because its clear who is the best medic, its me) [buddies, that was a joke, i know there are equal or better medics, loooool].
                Fred, if i can help you, here is my e-mail: meinwien71@hotmail.com, so you dosent need to search it.
                Cu
                let's say...You're one of the best medics Andi
                [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

hi well i am interested in this so let me know when:"I CAN KILL `M ALL WOOHOO"
                  kill `m all!!

Comment

Originally posted by [BIA] Jer
                    hi well i am interested in this so let me know when:"I CAN KILL `M ALL WOOHOO"
                    you sure m8
                    [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Originally posted by [BIA]NOCOONSNO (AUT)
                      Cu
                      Lol m8 I'm the best medic, soldier, Lt, engineer, i don't care what you all say. "I'm still the best "

Comment

opps post deleted

Comment

UPDATE:

I have at least 1GB of pictures to prove that i'm the best.

Email me with your postal address and i shall mail them to you

Comment

Are you bored Doc
                            [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Nice idea Fredje...

Good luck with it people...

Hans
                              |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
                              (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

Working...
                              X