Dear doctor Bertie Freud...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear doctor Bertie Freud...

I have a problem.. I want to lay down to start our session, but i am not able to find a sofa to lay down...

Can you help me please, dear docter Bertie Freud?

Hans
    |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
    (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

OPEN UR MOUTH!
    ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
    PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
    webmaster@clanofidiots.com

Comment

But mr. Clubber, what are you doing here? I expected to see my psychiatrist dr.Bertie Freud...

Oh and b.t.w. what are your plans with that big needle, mr. Clubber?

Hans
      |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
      (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

eh..

Hans, what in the world are you talking about? Lay down on the fl00r! duh!
        - True Dat -
        - Your fellow Cracka, dust1n! -

Comment

Mmm on another thread somewhere i posted that i would like a few nurses...
          That made me think of a 'western' i saw a while ago with 3 nurses in it, and Jenna Jameson in latex.
          ...OMG, there was so much riding and shooting in it

Ah, I nearly forgot your little problem there Hans..
          The reason for there being no sofa here is your still in that padded cell.
          We all thought you had been abducted by an entity from outer space and replaced with an imposter... Due to one of your posts in the news section of the forum.

But i must be you, because u got this rather cool place for all the spam.
          Now where did i put that key...

Comment

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM!!!
            oH MY GOD WAS IT JUST AS GOOD FOR YOU GUYS AS IT WAS FOR ME?? UNPUNSIHED SPAMMING .
            B.t.w, Hans, ask me a question and i will answer...
            I am the new psychiatrist on this forum, please ask and i will answer
            POST!!
            [Coi]Mr.Fragwell® is property of Doc Rocket® and Michael®

POST OR DIE!

Comment

well that big needle is for the err wait a minut! u mean that big needle sticking out ur butt john ?????
              ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
              PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
              webmaster@clanofidiots.com

Comment

Working...
              X