No announcement yet.

MADMORRO banned for 1 week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know there's an issue with minimum age for clan membership being bounced around at the moment - but Dean must be the most childish person ever to have been in the clan!
    His personality, charm, tact and wit will take him a long way!
    You can't help but like him!
    Last edited by [BiA]Wonderboy; 07-11-2003, 04:19 AM.

Comment

ban me......

people loved the pictures i put in but its had to minimse a moving gif...they were fun and the old bia loved them...so whats different now...?? you cant resize them....know wonder i get mad...they fun and so are my click ons the html ones....one picture to a signature would be fine i think....funny post boot moral and as you are a fun clan is that not fun...??? people see them and ask you were u get them and send them on..... if you dont wont a picture signature you sould say not just ban inform people....no emails to me plus i aint been on this site for a while...only to put a new picture in of platoon.....are they not funny...??

like sunny said put a thread up for html or picture gifs if you dont wont signatures....what next avatars....oops..

madmorro is dead now...

Comment

You can resize them MADMORRO others can do it, there's a whole F.A.Q. included in this forum on "How To" do things like that.

And also for your information, you received a few PM's from me regarding this matter, also if you're not BLIND you could read your signature message! So no excuse possible.

IP have been put in the banlist.
        ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
        PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
        webmaster@clanofidiots.com

Comment

I dont think he should be the only one..............

Comment

are you going to delete all his posts?
            www.freewebs.com/maw-clan
            Maw are you home?

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] SlyFi
              I still think Mr. fragwell is a bit long.It takes the hole screen for one post...But thats not up to me.....Sorry Mr. Fragwell for what i said last week ...I had a bad day.......Sorry again.........
              It's ok man
              And b.t.w, is my sig better now?
              I edited it
              Last edited by [Coi] Mr.Fragwell; 07-14-2003, 09:45 AM.
              POST!!
              [Coi]Mr.Fragwell® is property of Doc Rocket® and Michael®

POST OR DIE!

Comment

oops

well have it your way no more funny signatures...this is sad as they were fun.....no more fun...wot next...????

i dont post much now because ive left bia....i just come for a look around and thats it...!!!!

soon my own website will be built and own new clan....working on it....how to design and run it......2mb my own server and password...willl keep u updated...

Comment

That's it MADMORRO his account is deleted and offcourse he's banned again.

and stop taking new IP's MADMORRO, you're not welcome here anymore accept that.
                  ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
                  PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
                  webmaster@clanofidiots.com

Comment

Much better. Thnks.Still there are some people who dont care...Soon i will no longer read any post in here....Sorry, thats how i feel.....

Comment

Working...
                    X