X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] MasterMind
      I know it is flaming Nick, but I didnt want to get in problems again, LIKE LAST TIME..........
      well this time you wont be in trouble
      for it was chuck flaming you
      Pure (Sweden) Biggest nOOb ever....Free Birth

Comment

Originally posted by BananPure
        well this time you wont be in trouble
        for it was chuck flaming you
        Hehe yeah thats true...
        [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Originally posted by [Coi] Mr.CLuBBeR
          Mr. Kitten you should watch your steps aswell, cause lately you're not following some rules.

Anyways i'm verry "chill" when it comes to ban someone, 2 persons have been banned on this forum and those are: Raiser and that little kid from the UK and that over a period of 3 years..... so... please THINK before you post a reply on this post. That's mainly for all spammers and friends of bertie.

What bertie all the time did yesterday is spamming me with: do i get banned? i get banned? when do i get banned? ban me! i think i'm going to get banned!

I mean shit... working at my office then some clown is doing that on my msn. So that completed the whole story yesterday.

Oh well

never mind
          lol

Comment

OMFG lets all jump on the Band Wagon YEEEEHAWWWWW
            get along little doggies
            WTF is this Defend doc rocket day
            he f***ed up let him pay the price and be done with it dont turn this into some long drawn out fiazco that Mr.Clubber is gonna have to start banning more people just let it go crist we got enough Michael Cochran's already dont need anymore

Comment

Hi Everyone

I can’t, that I’m sorry I posted ‘that’ offending link, I have been laughing at things on www.urbandictionary.com since the day I found it – AOD just happened to have got typed in & we all know what was said….

…& we all know that clan AOD are NOT in fact as urban dictionary so aptly put it; Jews, homosexuals, ku klux klan …

It was never meant to be posted in a malicious way, so for those of you that didn’t find it funny, well… What can I say?

Hans, maybe you would be as good as to answer me this one question -
              Still the offensive link remains on the closed thread, surely the point of this whole exercise was to eradicate anything that happened to be offending people on this forum, and to stop it from happening in the first place, or am I missing the point?
              It was a little unfair to spoil everyone’s fun by closing the thread, instead of removing the offending posts. You have done this numerous times before; I’m just a little confused to why it (The offending post) is still there & get the impression that maybe your trying to be a little vindictive to certain people on this forum.

And, just to state, the only person as I see it is, I need to apologise to is, Mr Clubber. It’s his forum, his website, his own little slice of Cyber space, and the fact I managed to piss the guy off.
              So Mr C, if you want accept it for what it is, I’m sorry.

The Doc

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] Doc Rocket
                Hi Everyone

I can’t, that I’m sorry I posted ‘that’ offending link, I have been laughing at things on www.urbandictionary.com since the day I found it – AOD just happened to have got typed in & we all know what was said….

…& we all know that clan AOD are NOT in fact as urban dictionary so aptly put it; Jews, homosexuals, ku klux klan …

It was never meant to be posted in a malicious way, so for those of you that didn’t find it funny, well… What can I say?

Hans, maybe you would be as good as to answer me this one question -
                Still the offensive link remains on the closed thread, surely the point of this whole exercise was to eradicate anything that happened to be offending people on this forum, and to stop it from happening in the first place, or am I missing the point?
                It was a little unfair to spoil everyone’s fun by closing the thread, instead of removing the offending posts. You have done this numerous times before; I’m just a little confused to why it (The offending post) is still there & get the impression that maybe your trying to be a little vindictive to certain people on this forum.

And, just to state, the only person as I see it is, I need to apologise to is, Mr Clubber. It’s his forum, his website, his own little slice of Cyber space, and the fact I managed to piss the guy off.
                So Mr C, if you want accept it for what it is, I’m sorry.

The Doc
                Truely a gentleman you are Bertie, and a funny one too

In my opinion he is right, but I know now, my opinion doesnt count here........
                [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

I apologise to Mr Clubber as I seem to have offended him

it is his really cool site after all
                  lol

Comment

FYI

it's a community not mine mine mine kingdom or something that some of you may think
                    ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
                    PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
                    webmaster@clanofidiots.com

Comment

lol, yeah and it sure is cool
                      Ownage!

Comment

ToaK JohnDoe has been banned from tards.proboards22.com.
                        You don't have to ask to join {Tard}... if you are one, you already belong!

Comment

I think Andy should get banned for the banning that he banned.

Rules for banning people:
                          1) Liberals (cause they are stupid)
                          2) anyone gainst the war in Iraqi (cause they are stupid)
                          3) anyone for the war in Iraqi (cause they are stupid)
                          4) conservative (cause they are stupid)

Wait I can make this easier, those who can read my mind and think exactly like me are the on;y one's not banned.

Oh yea if I get stoned my mind changes alot so if you're not stone when I am you get banned.
                          If you are what you eat, I could be you by morning!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo{TARD}Andy
                            ToaK JohnDoe has been banned from tards.proboards22.com.
                            |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
                            (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

Re: Doc Rocket BANNNED!

Originally posted by [Coi] Mr.CLuBBeR
                              Doc Rocket have been banned!

Duration: unknown

Reason: surf the forums

ciao,

Clubber & John

Comment

I ban banning but no hard banning meant. :P
                                You don't have to ask to join {Tard}... if you are one, you already belong!

Comment

Working...
                                X