Thank you, Rocksteady, for doing Batman justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, Rocksteady, for doing Batman justice

With the release of Batman: Return to Arkham bringing Rocksteady's first two Batman games to PS4 and Xbox One, we felt it might be time to take a look back and get a sense of the studio's achievements with these wonderful superhero adventures.
    I love Batman. While that's a sentiment I'm sure many of us share, I sometimes wonder if my love for The Dark Knight goes a little further than most. It disappoints me to this day that it's the name of a comic book character as opposed to a job description, and I've only found myself more enthralled with DC's creation the older I've become.
    Why this is the case, I'm not entirely sure. The fact that Bruce Wayne is driven by utter sadness and depression has always been fascinating to me. This idea that a person can use what are seen as negative emotions and ultimately turn them into a positive is a case study in itself. In many ways, Batman could be seen as a symbol of hope. Hope that you can achieve anything, regardless of your circumstances.
    Read more…

More...
Working...
X