New Mario Rewards And Discounts Added To My Nintendo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mario Rewards And Discounts Added To My Nintendo

Nintendo has added a few new rewards to its My Nintendo rewards program. As usual, the rewards come in the form of discounts for select 3DS and Wii U games, in this case several recent and classic Mario titles as an early way to commemorate Mario Day (March 10).
    Four new discounts are now available to choose from. On 3DS, My Nintendo members can get 30% off of Paper Mario: Sticker Star (90 Gold points), 40% off of New Super Mario Bros. 2 (700 Platinum points), or 40% off of the classic Game Boy Color game Super Mario Bros. DX (240 Platinum points). Wii U owners only have one new discount to consider, 30% off of Mario Party 10 (700 Platinum points).
    On top of those discounts, Nintendo has also added new Mario-themed wallpaper and 3DS themes to the rewards catalog. Members can also still redeem their points for some existing Mario game discounts, including 40% off of Mario Kart 7 (930 Platinum points), 30% off of Super Mario 3D World (400 Platinum points), 30% off of Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (50 Gold points), and 40% off of Dr. Luigi (400 Platinum points).
    Outside of the Mario rewards, this month marks the last chance you have to pick up the latest batch of free My Nintendo games, which include Year Walk, Gunman Clive HD Collection, Mighty Switch Force, and Siesta Fiesta. You can find the full My Nintendo Rewards catalog here.
    Nintendo has recently made some big changes to the My Nintendo program. Members can now use their Gold points toward the purchase of select Nintendo Switch games and DLC from the Eshop or Nintendo's website. You can read more about how that works here.

More...
Working...
X