Sweden r goin to war!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweden r goin to war!!

I found a mod-site were they had began a mod on Sweden during WWII however with some modification of swedish history.

"This Is A Mod For Call Of Duty. It Will Take Place In The Northern Part Of Europe. You Will Take On The Role As Private Nicklas Blom A Fresh Recruit From The Swedish Army.

This Game Will Not Follow The Strict Historic Line Of WW2, It Will Take You On A "What If" Kind Of Historic Line. So Most Of The "Historic Events" That You Will See In The Game Never Really Happend. We Dont Care About History We Want To Make A Good Mod That People Want To Play."

Dont know when they r releasing it, its only on research yet.

I read on a forum that first u fight with the finnish against nazis and then, in norway where they get beaten so the nazi invades Sweden and then the Swede´s beat the crap out of the nazis

Btw the mod r going to be called " Dom svenska tigrarna" aka " The Swedish tigers"
    Last edited by [BiA] Eaglefire; 12-09-2003, 04:05 AM.

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
    - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Dom svenska tigrarna

Last edited by [BiA] Eaglefire; 12-10-2003, 12:20 AM.

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"

Comment

A swedish machinegun during WWII, instead of MG42 we had this monster.

Comment

lol coolt
        Ownage!

Comment

Working...
        X