AOC Now Shipping a Virtually Borderless 23-inch IPS Monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOC Now Shipping a Virtually Borderless 23-inch IPS Monitor

Not a fan of chunky borders surrounding your monitor's display panel? If that's the case, you might like what AOC did with its newest 23-inch display. The company's i2367fh boasts a virtually borderless design, save for the bottom strip. On the sides and top, however, all you really see is the 23-inch IPS panel with a 50,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio. That is, unless you look real closely.
    There is a bezel that runs around the monitor, but it's only 2mm thick. According to AOC, this gives the i2367fh a sleek, borderless appearance. It also has a metallic hook-shaped stand that allows for different setup modes -- as a photo frame style without a base or a standard function stand, AOC says.
    The i2367fh is a Full HD 1080p (1920x1080) monitor with a 5ms respnose time and WLED backlight that consumes 50 percent less energy than CCFL backlit monitors. It has VGA and HDMI inputs (with HDCP support), a pair of 2W speakers, and supposedly a user-friendly OSD menu with 16 languages.

It's available now for around $190 at Amazon and B&H.
    Follow Paul on Google+, Twitter, and Facebook

More...
    ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
    PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
    webmaster@clanofidiots.com
Working...
X