Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fujitsu Expands Enterprise Mobile PC Lineup with Broadwell Models

Tablets and laptops powered by 5th generation Intel Core processors

Earlier this week, Fujitsu joined many other PC vendors around the world in announcing new mobile PC models built around 5th generation Intel Core processors. The Broadwell-powered models announced by the Japanese company include both tablets and notebooks, and they all mean business.
    These new models include the 14” Lifebook U745 ultrabook, 13.3” Stylistic Q775 tablet, and a couple of Lifebook T series convertibles with 180-degree rotatable displays.

Weighing a shade under 2.2 pounds, the Stylistic Q775 sports a full HD anti-glare display, and comes with a choice of the latest Intel Core i5 or i7 processors, 8GB of RAM and up to 512GB SSD storage. Optional upgrades include the company’s PalmSecure palm-vein sensor, detachable keyboard dock and 3G/LTE connectivity. According to the company, the device is capable of lasting around 9 hours on a single charge.
    Next up is the Lifebook U745, which is a 0.75” thick ultrabook that tips the scales at 2.5 pounds. Inside its slender magnesium-encased frame there is enough room for a 5th generation Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processor, 4GB of RAM (up to 12GB) and up to 512GB solid-state storage. The screen on this 14-incher is an HD+ (1600x900 ) anti-glare display (touchscreen optional).
    The 13.3” Lifebook T935 and 12.5” T725 are both convertibles that feature touchscreens that can be rotated 180 degrees in either direction and come standard with a stylus. But don’t make the mistake of thinking of them as the same device in two different sizes. Not only is the T935 bigger of the two, but it is also the higher-end model. Take, for instance, their displays. While the T725 is limited to a 1366x768 display, the T935 comes with the option of either a WQHD (2560x1440) or a full HD (1920x1080) display. Likewise, when it comes to battery life, the T935 fares much better with around 13 hours and 20 minutes of battery life on a single charge to the latter’s 10 hours and 30 minutes. However, the T725’s “multi-bay design” means that it can “configured with a super-multi drive or with an internal battery for about 16-hour runtimes.”
    The T935, T725, and U745 are all set to hit the market in February, with the Q775 arriving the following the month. No word on pricing yet.
    Follow Pulkit on Google+

More...
    ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
    PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
    webmaster@clanofidiots.com
Working...
X