Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft Extends Surface Pro 3 Sale to Entry Level Model, Takes Trade-Ins

Surface Pro 3 starts at $699 for a limited time

Maybe Microsoft is still scarred from having to take a $900 million charge on unsold Surface RT tablets a year and a half ago, or perhaps a refresh is around the bend. Either way, the Redmond outfit is trying its best to entice people to pick up a Surface Pro 3 tablet. It started earlier this month when Microsoft slashed $100 off the price of every model except the entry-level configuration, and now that too is included in the sale. You can save even more if trade up from an older Surface.
    The original sale was only supposed to run until February 7, though here we are in the middle of the month and all five configurations are selling for $100 off. Here's a handy breakdown:
    • Core i3 4020Y / 64GB: $699 (down from $799)
    • Core i5 4300U / 128GB: $899 (down from $999)
    • Core i5 4300U / 256GB: $1,199 (down from $1,299)
    • Core i7 4650U / 256GB: $1,449 (down from $1,549)
    • Core i7 4670U / 512GB: $1,849 (down from $1,949)

Now let's talk trade ins. If you got stuck with one of those Surface RT tablets and still have it, you can trade it in to Microsoft and receive $84 (32GB) or $94 (64GB) in credit towards a Surface Pro 3, provided the unit you're swapping out is in working order. Power adapter must be included, and you can get extra if you also trade in a touch or type cover.
    Newer models command more, as do the higher capacity builds. To see specifically how much you can get, go here to have your system appraised. And if you do decided to pick up a Surface Pro 3 on sale, you'll find those items here.
    Follow Paul on Google+, Twitter, and Facebook

More...
    ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
    PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
    webmaster@clanofidiots.com
Working...
X