is the {oWn} clan no more??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the {oWn} clan no more??

Silence do we still have a clan? was that you on HP classic without the clan tag?
    Last edited by [BiA] DJ; 08-01-2003, 12:55 AM.
    Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

oops sorry man
    ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Ah well, you could always join BoB :P

Comment

OR |AoD| if you want that :P
        ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW mAW MAW
          MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW mAW MAW
          MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW mAW MAW
          MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW
          www.freewebs.com/maw-clan
          Maw are you home?

Comment

I had no idea about this. Of course we still don't know yet if it's done with.

And if that's the case (oWn being done with), [fP] is recruiting again sometime during or after August. It's mainly a Instagib Goldrush only kind of clan and we participate in clan wars. You can always try out if you would like. One or two of the leaders will have to spectate you for a match to observe your abilities and then decide if you're in or not.

http://kickme.to/fpclan is the site.

If you wanna contact me, you can probably find me on the [Fun] 4 Goldrush server, on the [fP] forums, or GTSR39@yahoo.com on MSN. Also, tomorrow (Saturday July 25) at 3 PM (Eastern USA time) we'll be playing against the <ICE> clan on their server which is shrub-mod enabled with low grav I believe. Their IP address 64.237.35.73:27960

The people playing are a sub-division of our clan that scrimmages against <ICE> every week, BTW.

In any case I hope I helped you out a bit if you want a new clan. Then again, there's the other clans offering recruitment too,

(wow I wrote a lot more than intended lol)

Comment

Hi GTSR m8, thanks I'll drop in and have a look if I can work out the timing, lol! as for clans well no point I'm a crap player anyway, I'll c u on Goldrush, I'll keep in touch m8

DJ
              Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

Comment

HELLOO!! friends!

Silence....

Comment

Helloo back :-)

Comment

HOOOOOOOOOWDY HOO!!!
                    [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Working...