Recruitment Officer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree

before i woz kicked out....i said i would like a job as recruit officer .....no poll or leadership discussion has been made just the post being given....WHATS THE POINT HAVING LEADERS IF YOU DONT USE THEM FIRST FOR A MEETING..

Comment

I liked the job too Dean, But she is chosen this way, nothing to do to it

Paula, congratulations, Im happy to have a skilled recruitment officer
      [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Communication is the key to your success...United, you WILL all stand..Divided, well,...You'll be dead meat...

nuff said!
        Last edited by |AoD| SiN; 05-29-2003, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Re: Recruitment Officer

Well I thought the first post would be enough.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by [BiA] SunnyBoy
          [B]Hey all,
          We now have an official recruitment officer. Bella will handle all new recruits and contact Mr. Clubber about any changes to the status of members. This is now in effect so lets give her a big cheer.

Handle the new recruits, Not do the recruiting. Contact Mr. Clubber. hmmm she's the only one that will do it so we dont get confused about who's contacted who and such other things.
          I am sorry if this post caused confusion but guess what it happens. I dont like to put things into a bunch of words I say what I need to in the fewest words possible. Thanks to those that realized what I was saying and v583 to those that didn't.
          I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

Maybe we should have a Recruitment section in here, so we can see the new people that want to join.... So we all can keep an eye on them.......

Comment

Ouch that hurt, we have one.....LOL

Comment

Working...
              X