mad..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mad..............

so you kick me out.............. as i woz looking at bia threads you updated and kicked me out of that now...well thanks alot.....just coz i posted a thread......you have naver told me about leaving or dicussed it with me thanks alot....

you just lost one of your best players.........

im really sorry about this dean, but the european council know as much as you did about this whole thing....which is absolutly nothing! and this is not acceptable at all.

im cant believe a european member can be kicked without discusion with the european council, coz if it had been down to us there is no way you would have been kicked. and that you werent told before hand is disrespectful in my mind.

sorry again dean
    Em
    xxx
    mapper_12@hotmail.com

here to talk!

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA]Shyfire
      im really sorry about this dean, but the european council know as much as you did about this whole thing....which is absolutly nothing! and this is not acceptable at all.

im cant believe a european member can be kicked without discusion with the european council, coz if it had been down to us there is no way you would have been kicked. and that you werent told before hand is disrespectful in my mind.

sorry again dean
      Em
      xxx
      Im with ya 100% here Em..Couldnt have said it better myself.
      I don't understand how anyone can be kicked without all the leaders being consulted on the matter first..
      Viva La Ritz!

Comment

well what can i say........
        Pure (Sweden) Biggest nOOb ever....Free Birth

Comment

er... wtf? Dean was kicked?
          shit.. what is going on?

Comment

WTF

Now this is insane..........Can somebody tell me the reason
            [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

*shakes head*

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA]Shyfire

sorry again dean
                Em
                xxx
                Agreed !!!!!

Comment

I´m behind U m8!!

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
                  - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

Dean kicked .....?

Comment

YEAH ASK SUNNYBOY
                      POST!!
                      [Coi]Mr.Fragwell® is property of Doc Rocket® and Michael®

POST OR DIE!

Comment

WHAT ???? THE MAD MEDIC KICKED???????????????????????????????????????????? ???WHY?????????????????????????????HOW???????????? ???????????????????????????????????????WHO???????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????? =( =( =( =(
                        Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

Working...
                        X