This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK who is left?

Of the older group as in the founders and the ones that imediatly joined ??? if few does this mean that it is almost just the next gen left????
    oh gib mir Kraft

^Bump^ sad it is really im bumping my self....

but the question remains and it is getting worse all the origanls are slowly leaving while im not a 'original' memeber i do think i am in the group that joined after that so i am an older memeber.
    oh gib mir Kraft

Comment

You're right Bill..

Comment

Yeah but the first members are all gone..
        Still, you áre an early member.
        POST!!
        [Coi]Mr.Fragwell® is property of Doc Rocket® and Michael®

POST OR DIE!

Comment

There are only a few 'original' members left, I joined this clan on the 17th of November, but i dont want to call myself original. It is sad that almost all the members who joined before me, are gone now.......

Viva the next generation!
          [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] wjs5
            ^Bump^ sad it is really im bumping my self....

but the question remains and it is getting worse all the origanls are slowly leaving while im not a 'original' memeber i do think i am in the group that joined after that so i am an older memeber.

AND YOUR POINT IS ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????.............
            The PenetratoR

Comment

I guess me and Banana joined nearly the same time about october or sept. -02 cant really remember...but we didnt know eachother before.

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
              - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

Guys it doesn’t matter if you’re an original member or not.

BiA is bigger than one person, or a group of people that started it.

Why would it have to matter that all original members have left, you are still a clan with around 50 members. To me 50 people are a hell of a lot, and people are still applying every week to join. Yes you may have shrunk in size that that is only to be expected.

Please stop looking back, this is a certain road to destruction, only look forward to how much better BiA can become.

Good luck guys
                The Doc

Comment

True but i was wondering and hopeing those left might sound in Doc Rocket or do you prefer Thunder Balls now?
                  oh gib mir Kraft

Comment

True but i was wondering and hopeing those left might sound in Doc Rocket or do you prefer Thunder Balls now?
                    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

I'm not sure i understand the...

Comment

Me too...Bill..How many times did i tell ya to not drink my moonshine until after the sun has set??

Comment

oops didnt get the joke till just now i promise it was unintintianal(or however that is spelled) but is quite funny...

i was asking what name he prefers but i see some have sick minds , yes very sick minds indeed .....

heh and i am one of them cuz i just got it

(no im not normally this slow on the uptake)
                          oh gib mir Kraft

Comment

oops didnt get the joke till just now i promise it was unintintianal(or however that is spelled) but is quite funny...

i was asking what name he prefers but i see some have sick minds , yes very sick minds indeed .....

heh and i am one of them cuz i just got it :-)

(no im not normally this slow on the uptake)
                            Sarcasm on both sides perhaps

Comment

I am closing this thread before you guys hurt yourselves.
                              I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

Working...
                              X