Its time to hit the road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its time to hit the road

Well brothers and sisters....this is so hard to do, but I am leaving the clan....Miss needs to be alone again. I have found a caring spot for each all of you kind ppl and also the ones that have left and move on to greener pastures. There is enough going on in my life right now...I just need the break from all the drama...(in which most if you already know what I am talking about.) I am not leaving only because of that...I am leaving because I need to just be me again. There is so much that I need to deal with in my real life then to be up in drama in cyber world. (I am just to old to be in a bunch of childish stuff) You guys will still see me playing on HPII everyday as usual...be the goofy, smartass, crazy engineer person you have always known. Only thing will be different is just I wont have the BIA tag no more. It will be hard to give up this tag...because well I have alot of good and bad memories here. I remember the old times...they were so much fun. I owe all of this great time I have in this clan to peter (Clint) and nick (banan) that kept hounded me to join BiA.....just want to say thankyou. This is not a farewell, but only a new beginning for me. Take care all of you! Best wishes!

-Shell
    Miss_KillYa

If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?" EB: "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."

Well I wish you the best. Take care.
    Last edited by <TK1>CrapShooT; 06-09-2003, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Not another one! I didnt even get the chance to get to know you.. or anyone else whos leaving! We will all miss you.
      ill see you on HP2. BiA or not youll still fear my MP40!

my avatar must go here since it says that it isnt an image when i attempt to use it as an avatar.

Comment

Ok now this is real sad news to me Shelly i will miss you as my sister....

But we will still meet eachother on HP2 yes, hope to see you soon!!

Greetz from your friend and Brother in Arms..
        Jesper
        [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

well when u hit the road...dont bounce too far ok?!

see you around miss, we'll always see u on HP2.
          sorry you are leaving like this.
          love emm
          xxxx
          mapper_12@hotmail.com

here to talk!

Comment

:|Shocked and Stunned!!!........................................ ...........

good luck missy ill miss your southern twang
            For i have become the destroyer of worlds

Comment

Hey miss ,
              want to say take care and have fun , but real life is nmbr 1 never forget it.
              i hope to cya once in real life.

and else cya on the btf.

greetings Drnono.(richard)

Comment

Take it easy Miss_KillYa. It's been fun having you around.
                I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

Bye Miss.......Shelly
                  Never argue with an idiot,
                  he'll drag you down to his level and beat you by experience.

Comment

I'm sure this is not goodbye, so see ya soon!

Comment

Miss you where the one who made me love [BiA],

You where the one who gave me speed,

You where the one who i really wanted to revive...

Damn girl i gonne kill you now so much on the BF.

Watch me, i'm going to train a lot.

You will be my example, you've always been somehow...

Just stay around hp2 plz. Do it for me and the rest of [BiA]

Cuz we need you, we need you bad...

Shell, Miss,

This kid is not gonne forget you...

Th@ K!D
                      If you ain't seeing B!lly Th@ K!D, it ain't means i'm not there...

Could be -]F&F[- F@st who's B!lly at his best...

Comment

Re: Its time to hit the road

Originally posted by [BiA] Miss_KillYa
                        Well brothers and sisters....this is so hard to do, but I am leaving the clan....Miss needs to be alone again. I have found a caring spot for each all of you kind ppl and also the ones that have left and move on to greener pastures. There is enough going on in my life right now...I just need the break from all the drama...(in which most if you already know what I am talking about.) I am not leaving only because of that...I am leaving because I need to just be me again. There is so much that I need to deal with in my real life then to be up in drama in cyber world. (I am just to old to be in a bunch of childish stuff) You guys will still see me playing on HPII everyday as usual...be the goofy, smartass, crazy engineer person you have always known. Only thing will be different is just I wont have the BIA tag no more. It will be hard to give up this tag...because well I have alot of good and bad memories here. I remember the old times...they were so much fun. I owe all of this great time I have in this clan to peter (Clint) and nick (banan) that kept hounded me to join BiA.....just want to say thankyou. This is not a farewell, but only a new beginning for me. Take care all of you! Best wishes!

-Shell

Hi Shell

It’s good to take a break from the forum, clans and stuff; it can all to easily become to self-involving it sucks you into the great big black hole then spits you out. It’s a strange place this, with our invisible friends… Yes I know your all-real people, but…
                        The politics do get tiresome very quickly, and one think I learnt was they are defiantly NOT for me.
                        We all have a life outside the clans-forums… I hope
                        It’s not real world here, only a place to come and add that extra dimension to your gamming needs, a cyber world with cyber people chilling out, escaping from the outside world, it is in a way a form of escapism, yes?
                        Even this forum at the best of times is a very slowly moving chat room that can somehow become strangely addictive.
                        When did some of us including me, lose sight of the fact that we joined a clan to have fun and join in frag fests in satisfy our lust for gamming online, but have a laugh alone the way and make some new ‘invisible’ friends.

Bertie

Comment

Re: Re: Its time to hit the road

Originally posted by |AoD|ThunderBalls
                          Hi Shell

It’s good to take a break from the forum, clans and stuff; it can all to easily become to self-involving it sucks you into the great big black hole then spits you out. It’s a strange place this, with our invisible friends… Yes I know your all-real people, but…
                          The politics do get tiresome very quickly, and one think I learnt was they are defiantly NOT for me.
                          We all have a life outside the clans-forums… I hope
                          It’s not real world here, only a place to come and add that extra dimension to your gamming needs, a cyber world with cyber people chilling out, escaping from the outside world, it is in a way a form of escapism, yes?
                          Even this forum at the best of times is a very slowly moving chat room that can somehow become strangely addictive.
                          When did some of us including me, lose sight of the fact that we joined a clan to have fun and join in frag fests in satisfy our lust for gamming online, but have a laugh alone the way and make some new ‘invisible’ friends.

Bertie
                          ive seen this message before
                          [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Well Shell.............I am going to miss that KillYa. Take care, have fun, and if you need anything just holler, cause I'm only minutes away. We'll see you on HPII. V55

Chris
                            There's so damn many of them, maybe, just maybe my boys can stop them from gettin' the book. Yah, maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Comment

I guess our best eng has left us.......take care Missy cause nrONe!!

Eagle

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
                              - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

Working...
                              X