could we start again please..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could we start again please..

thats a song from jesus christ superstar. thats how i feel. wow i have made so many mistakes. but i have met some of the best ppl i could have ever met. it is with heavy heart i tell u all i am leaving BiA. i have become too emotionally involved and it is starting to affect my "real" life. i will leave u great ppl with a smile on my face knowing that i will never have another clan experience equal to this one. it was truly wonderful. to the ppl that stuck me even when i was an ass, i thanku. i am always there for u. i would like to mention some names but i would feel terrible if i missed someone. Sunny u r the best. please BiA, stick with him, he will lead right. mav and Yardgnome, u guys r class acts. emm, what a sweetheart u r. help sunny to keep BiA alive. take care good ppl.
    who know..maybe i may even take typing lessons so i wont make such a fool of myslef all the time. lolol.
    Power to the HedgeHog Right on!!

You have my blessing Bella...

I'll not forget you...

snif

Th@ K!D
    If you ain't seeing B!lly Th@ K!D, it ain't means i'm not there...

Could be -]F&F[- F@st who's B!lly at his best...

Comment

Bella,
      You are always a welcome member to this clan and a spot will always be there for you. Take care lovely Bella.

Your friend,

SunnyBoy
      I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

Hi Paula

It’s good to take a break from the forum, clans and stuff; it can all to easily become to self-involving it sucks you into the great big black hole then spits you out. It’s a strange place this, with our invisible friends… Yes I know your all-real people, but…
        The politics do get tiresome very quickly, and one think I learnt was they are defiantly NOT for me.
        We all have a life outside the clans-forums… I hope
        It’s not real world here, only a place to come and add that extra dimension to your gamming needs, a cyber world with cyber people chilling out, escaping from the outside world, it is in a way a form of escapism, yes?
        Even this forum at the best of times is a very slowly moving chat room that can somehow become strangely addictive.
        When did some of us including me, lose sight of the fact that we joined a clan to have fun and join in frag fests in satisfy our lust for gamming online, but have a laugh alone the way and make some new ‘invisible’ friends.

Comment

Take care Bella, I'll miss ya.........

From your friend and Brother in Arms..
          XxX
          Jesper
          [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Good Luck Paula!
            Please Stay In Touch!
            Your friend always!

Scott

Comment

No bella come BACKkkkkkkkkk, I will miss that panzer crazed woman nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo come back
              Well if you don't,,,, keep in touch and good luck in the future
              Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

Well I am going to miss you all of our panzer duels, and your escapades with a Hedgehog named Claude, I will see you around

Ryan
                0l\lLy L4m3r5 5p34l< L33t

Comment

thanks bella for helping with all my stupid questions i always had for u and for being a great person to chat with.
                  i will always support sunny, but it wont be the same without u, i really felt like we were a great team. but u must do whatever is best for u, i will miss u but i want u to be happy....im sure we will keep BiA going for when u come back

love and best wishes
                  Emm
                  xxx
                  mapper_12@hotmail.com

here to talk!

Comment

Have fun Bella.............I will realy miss kissing those lovely panzers of yours.....I'll see you around. V55

Chris
                    There's so damn many of them, maybe, just maybe my boys can stop them from gettin' the book. Yah, maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Comment

bye Bella,

Cu on battlefield
                      Never argue with an idiot,
                      he'll drag you down to his level and beat you by experience.

Comment

Bella good luck in the future.you became a real freind and im sad to see you go.......................wait wot am i sayin youve jus left the clan my guess is your still gonna be addicted to rtcw (i hope)so ill see ya on the bf dont forget to pet me!

always ya freind lv
                        Lloyd
                        For i have become the destroyer of worlds

Comment

good luck bella cu on the bf....
                          ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Am I the only Nurse left in this Clan? Paula, take care plz dont panzer me when dyno obj.

Bye

Erik

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
                            - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

bye Bella , good luck and i hope to see you back on the bf

grtz Six

Comment

Working...
                              X