Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh its so sad...

Hello,
    i was cleaning my old files and i found these pics...
    i almost cryied.....and i wonder why does the good thing always last less then bad things..Old days here...old friends..
    old fun...I am missing them so much...Tank map...Cib...Banan...Larry...Canco...Hans...Rits... Cdr...Crap...
    Dna..Jay...Freeman...Sunnyboy....Bob...Chump...Mav e...Miss...Frost.....Six...Sin...Arakis..and a lot of other guys that usually was on HP2 playing Tank..all the guys from AA,Quanto,Kobra,SDE, Soup guys....and many others.
    (For some reason i cant remember all the others names...Could be the fact ive been really sick..so exscuse me who i dint mention and for horrible english)
    It was so exciting loging on hp2 and hoping to find your friends there!!! Remember????...Sigh..sigh

Guess those days r never gona come back....ITS SO SAD!!!!

Miss those days and you guys all!!!

Let me thank you ALL....for the good time you guys gave me and for that wonderfull feeling i felt playing Wolf with such great persons and then for leting me in BIA!

I also want to thank Hans for asking me to join -Bia back in August 2002....

Peter
    Clint
    "Knock and the door shall be open.
    Seek and you will find.
    Ask and you'll be given......."
    (This is from Bible, Luke, chapter 11-9)

I agree dear Peter... The "old" days seem be over, but you have to realize: Friendship and brotherhood will remain, whatever tag you may wear (or not wear).

Your friends, brothers and sisters continue to be on the battlefields of RtcW. But it is true, because of the continous changes of maps at "our" Happy Penguin "world", we all feel a bit lost.

Don't despair old friend, the world may change, our feelings towards each other won't..

Hans
    |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
    (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

True Hans, very true...

Comment

I totaly agree whit you peter i miss them(good old days) to but i am trying to make the best of it and i still enjoy to play wolf But its not like the old days (no games that take 5 houres like in tank)
        A simple Reasen is when shitkicker removed tank [BiA] got lost ..breakout was ok ...but after that ..mmm.

Cu peter and greatings from ciblorman !!!!!

Comment

Re: oh its so sad...

Originally posted by Clint
          [B]..Could be the fact ive been really sick..
          Peter you get yourself well. My thoughts are with you.

Comment

hi Clint, long time no see, how are u? I'm very happy to see u again.
            Good to see you!

Comment

hey clint
              we are not your old friends ,we are your friends...
              and i think u know that if u look deep inside your heart
              and thats maybe the reason u are feeling sad.
              for me nothing have changed when u where gone for some time ,but i know now why u where gone and u know that we are thinking about you and always will be here for you.

but now i want u to be strong and get better, for that is important to me and for many of us that realy know you.
              my thoughts are with you all the way , so dont be sad my friend
              for memeories of good times can help alot when darker times coming in over our heads, and im sure we can find a server that runs tank, and we can have a camper party in that tunnel again.
              take care now my friend
              Nick
              Pure (Sweden) Biggest nOOb ever....Free Birth

Comment

The good old days will live on in our hearts, never to be forgotten..Let us look forward to new times and new precious memories to create together.

We will ALWAYS be family!

This screenshot is from long ago...Long before we created [BiA]. Hans and myself had only known each other for a few weeks..We were jumping up and down because we were happy to see each other hahaha! ([BiA] style)
                I will treasure this picture forever!
                Attached Files
                Last edited by |AoD| SiN; 06-14-2003, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Althought my connection was very bad on HPII - i play nevertheless because there was TANK running.

No TANK - no HPII, its pitty.

|BoB|NOCOONSNO(AUT)

PS: There was my first meeeeeeeeeeting with Hans and Sandra - but both of them have nown peter before me - because Haudenputz is a "Dampfplauderer" ( it means a man, who love it to chat the whole time)

Comment

Re: oh its so sad...

Hope they will set up Tank again on the rotation
                    Ownage!

Comment

Re: Re: oh its so sad...

Originally posted by <TK1>CrapShooT
                      Peter you get yourself well. My thoughts are with you.
                      I also wish you well Peter!!! My thoughts and my prayers are with you and your family! It was nice seeing you today! Take care of yourself....I will always be your friend...if you need anything let me know!
                      Miss_KillYa

If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?" EB: "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."

Comment

I agree with you Hans, and i can remember the good old days too. The 5 hour battles on Tank (like franck said), the friendship between everyone on the server....I know it all....I wish they had never ended, but............too bad.......

Nowadays i lost the spirit to play wolf. I am trying to find it back but its hard.

greetz..
                        Jesper

[BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] MasterMind
                          Nowadays i lost the spirit to play wolf. I am trying to find it back but its hard.
                          so thats why your not playing havent seen you playing Wolf in damn long

Comment

that was me lol
                            v45
                            Ownage!

Comment

Well sometimes i look back at the old mp_tank days and smile

Maybe this will make you smile Elvis Presley aka Clint aka Peter..I'm sure its a panzer shot even you would have been proud of

Tank Tower:

http://www.clanofidiots.com/download...ts/0011big.jpg

and Boom:

http://www.clanofidiots.com/download...ts/0010big.jpg

this was from well over a year ago when i was (AA)
                              Last edited by <TK1>CrapShooT; 06-14-2003, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X