music while you wolf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• music while you wolf?

im posting this as a poll, but feel free to discuss it.

While playing wolf, do you listen to music?

like me.. my computer has been on 24/7 for a year 1/2 and whenever my computer is on, my winamp is playing. i have around 3000 mp3s on this box and i set my winamp to random play. so unless im on teamspeak, my mp3s are playing.
    i like to listen to upbeat music usually.. sometimes music that instills a little rage. a lot of house and drum&bass, metal, etc. like right now im listening to Rage Against the Machine's song Fist Full of Steel. just depends on my mood really.
    Hell yeah i listen to music! the beats never stop in this place!
    23.08%
    eh yeah i listen to music while i wolf sometimes.. just when the moods right i guess
    26.92%
    ack! no way! music while i wolf!? how would i hear the guy creeping up behind me about to put a knife in my back!?
    50.00%

my avatar must go here since it says that it isnt an image when i attempt to use it as an avatar.

fragging to a beat allways puts me in a good mood
    0l\lLy L4m3r5 5p34l< L33t

Comment

I usually when I play and hear music, will be some techno, trance, drum&bass, acid, it gives the game rithm, i also like to hear my MP40 roaring, so i set the games volume a bit higher, but music gives wolfing another prespective, and its fun, not always do it thou, but when i do it its fun, to me not to my neighbors (big word prolly misspelled ), who think I'm in a war all day here...
      Learn on other people mistakes.....
      You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

MY computer has been running about 4 years now...I`m running a program called SETI...Looking for life on other plants.....All 3 of my computers are running SETI @ this time...http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
        P.S. No music for me, I like to hear the game sounds...
        Last edited by [BiA] SlyFi; 06-18-2003, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] SlyFi
          ...I`m running a program called SETI...
          heh I used to run that...how many units have you completed?

Oh, no music for me while wolfing..have to hear the sounds of the game....

BTW Knives great signature
          Last edited by <TK1>CrapShooT; 06-18-2003, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Hehe why else do you think I dance around the B/F
            [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

I need to hear the footsteps.. pero, I like tejano sometimes..Nothing like a good cumbia......

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] SlyFi
                MY computer has been running about 4 years now...I`m running a program called SETI...Looking for life on other plants.....All 3 of my computers are running SETI @ this time...http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
                P.S. No music for me, I like to hear the game sounds...
                heh my computer would be running for 4 years, but its only a year and half old.
                i used to run seti but stopped for some unknown reason.
                i also ran that other one thats supposed to help cancer research

and im like you mav, i turn the wolf sounds up and the music slightly low. i have two sets of logitech Z560s hooked up to this computer so its 8 speaker surround sound with two 8in subs at 800 watts total and i live in apartments. so im sure my neighbors wonder what in the world is going on over here sometimes. i once got real excited and turned the volume up pretty high. wolf ended up shaking a picture off my wall lol.

my avatar must go here since it says that it isnt an image when i attempt to use it as an avatar.

Comment

no music for me im to concentrated to hear it annyway lol
                  ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Life on other plants? You mean like aphids or something? LOL

Game sounds only for me here.
                    • And now it is my intention to go play video games for several hours.
                      -Strong bad

Comment

Crapshoot, I have completed 3,780 units to date....about 30,000 hours..And have done more units then 99% of peeps running seti...4,500.000.mill. are running seti at this time......

Comment

Don't listen to music, bad exp getting knifed in the back once. Let's just not go there.

As far as Seti goes, the reason that you may have stopped units is that certain releases are out of date and the info that that program would retrn to seti is no longer what they want. Download the latest Seti and that should get you going again. I currently have 8853 units completed. No good ones though.
                        I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

when the mooooods right...

Hey you all..

I am sometimes in the mood for some good bass when I am in killing mode... But when I am on deffence I like a little soft rock..... But when I infiltrate the objective I like hard rock. But oldies not new stuff.. Unless is RamsteiN or stuff like that...

...............................WAY tooooo much info !!!!!!!! LOL....

c-ya all on TS and in the B.F..
                          The PenetratoR

Comment

Re: when the mooooods right...

Originally posted by [BiA] PenetratoR
                            Hey you all..

I am sometimes in the mood for some good bass when I am in killing mode... But when I am on deffence I like a little soft rock..... But when I infiltrate the objective I like hard rock. But oldies not new stuff.. Unless is RamsteiN or stuff like that...

...............................WAY tooooo much info !!!!!!!! LOL....

c-ya all on TS and in the B.F..
                            RAMSTEIN.....wohoo!!!!!!!!!!!
                            ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Seti rocks

Comment

Working...
                              X