What [BiA] means to a cowboyIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What [BiA] means to a cowboyIII

Th@ K!D shoudn't be kept in a cage, Th@ K!D is a gangster, a gangster of the wild west... He was Noble and had Honor, but he was still a gangster. One day he looked up and saw he had friends, he wasn't alone anymore.

Banapure
    Miss_Killya
    Madmorrow
    Ritzusen
    Eaglefire
    Skywalker
    Bella

Where the ones who convinced this gangster to be part of a bigger whole. But as soon as this cowboy joined them in the saloon, they all left one by one...

And now i'm sitting here in a saloon surrounded by strangers, wich i barely know. I've seen some of you on the BF, i played with you guys and had good fun. But i never really knew you like i knew the one's who took me in.

As i continue to act with honor, I cannot wear the [BiA] tag anymore... Cuz i'm not proud of it anymore. And i cannot wear what i don't see is true. I lost my feelings for [BiA] every time one of my good buddy's left. I show my respect to drop the [BiA] tag, to all who known me. And even more respect to all who have left [BiA], cuz i'm going becouse of the one's who left. And i don't have any bad feeling to them, by doing this i even like them more as before. Cuz now they know i was there becouse of them, and not for my own selfish sake.

I never really wanted to join a clan, so i considered it a lot before i singed up here. But this Lone Wolf must stay a Lone Wolf. A gangster is what i am, I am B!lly Th@ K!D.

On the other hand i will alway have feeling for [BiA] as it tought me a lot. So when you see a cowboy give his life for one of you. Then you know i did it on purpose.

Hereby i leave my home and ride into the unknown.

Th@ K!D has left [BiA]

P.S. Ciao, YEEH-HAW, YEEH-HAW
    If you ain't seeing B!lly Th@ K!D, it ain't means i'm not there...

Could be -]F&F[- F@st who's B!lly at his best...

Take it easy B!lly. Hope I see you on the battlefiled soon.
    I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

opss... Billy u just join a short time.
      Good to see you!

Comment

Take care m8, come and visit our saloon once again
        [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Nice cartoon Mad.............V57!!!!!

Chris
          There's so damn many of them, maybe, just maybe my boys can stop them from gettin' the book. Yah, maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Comment

Did you know that the real Billy the Kid killed this father with 12 years, and the real Billy was a very unhandsome man. I saw a photo from him, brrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Nevertheless he was a great shooter, and he had many friends in the mexican farmers. Because he was very nobel and honor.

He was a friend from Pat Garett, who became a sherrif and killed Billy the Kid.

That are all memories from me, i hope it is all true.

|BoB|NOCOONSNO(AUT)

Comment

quote |BoB| NOCOONSNO: Did you know that the real Billy the Kid killed this father with 12 years

I am glad my two great sons (Michael and Johan) loves me LooooooL

Aldo the sons of B......... killed me many times in RTCW ??????? and on my Wolfschool !!!!!
              Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
              Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
              Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

Take care Billy good luck in the future !
                grtz Six

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Unregistered

Nevertheless he was a great shooter, and he had many friends in the mexican farmers. Because he was very nobel and honor.

QUOTE]

Those friends he had in those farmers, are you all guys. Rememer that. I remember you

Th@ K!D
                  If you ain't seeing B!lly Th@ K!D, it ain't means i'm not there...

Could be -]F&F[- F@st who's B!lly at his best...

Comment

Thx Kid

|BoB|NOCOONSNO(AUT)

Comment

Kid,

May the force be with you hope to see you often on the battle field.

Take care of yourself !
                      Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
                      Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
                      Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

Originally posted by |BoB| COR
                        quote |BoB| NOCOONSNO: Did you know that the real Billy the Kid killed this father with 12 years

I am glad my two great sons (Michael and Johan) loves me LooooooL

Aldo the sons of B......... killed me many times in RTCW ??????? and on my Wolfschool !!!!!
                        but johan more than me LOL!!!!

@ kid:you can always get ammo from me friend,take care!!!!
                        ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Sad to see that also U r leavin.....if U need my support on or outside bf just give me a sign on msn or on bf......but probably it is the EagleFire who need your reviving needle on the bf...U R a very good medic and teamplayer but no matter what u r still a brother.

EagleFire aka Erik

"Take care and allways keep your back clear"

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
                          - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

Sorry, but I think something has to be said. This isn't aimed at you Billy - just anyone who joins the clan now.
                            An inevitable part of life is DEATH.
                            Same with the clan - people will come and go - for whatever their reasons. Most of the people I knew have left the clan - but, hopefully, new people will join and I know I will make new friends.
                            I wouldn'r ever want anyone to leave because I left.
                            Hey, I'm really old - one day I gonna die and I won't be around then - my sight and other senses are failing too - but I really mean it when I say - I'm a [B1A] brother until the day I die.

Comment

Billy I will still be your friend no matter what and we will still play together on BF like always! Nothing has changed...your a friend always. You can be my medic anytime!
                              Miss_KillYa

If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?" EB: "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."

Comment

Working...
                              X