yo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yo

HEY GUYS I AM SHANE AKA THELADIESMAN AND I WAS JUST WONDERING WHY I WAS KICKED I MEAN I HAVENT PLAYED WOLF IN LIKE A MONTH OR 2 I WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL FOR AN EXPLENATION.

YOUR FRIEND Shane

Dear Shane (At last, we know your christian name)

Originally posted by Unregistered
    HEY GUYS I AM SHANE AKA THELADIESMAN AND I WAS JUST WONDERING WHY I WAS KICKED I MEAN I HAVENT PLAYED WOLF IN LIKE A MONTH OR 2 I WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL FOR AN EXPLENATION.

YOUR FRIEND Shane
    I'm happy you respond at last; we couldn't reach you, because you weren't reachable (you lack an msn-account), and you failed to look at our forum for at least a month... This was a bit frustrating to us...

The main reason we kicked you, was the lack of support you gave to your fellow brothers and sisters...That's really serious, because the secret of success to win a game depends on co-operation between clan-members...

But hey, i'm not a monster, i'm a reasonable man, despite the fact you failed to react in time; i'll give you a 2nd chance, if you want it..

You are more than welcome to rejoin, but plz follow our few rules..They are really not a big thing, and easy to follow...

your friend and brother,

Hans

You know how to register, plz do so, and after a while you'll get full access again...
    |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
    (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

i will keep checking back here to see if he comes back if so....i will update site
      Man vs Fish = Fish wins

Comment

Hans

You are but a reasonable man, this is the reason i hope that you stay as our leader

And Shane hopefully we will have you on the battle grounds of RTCw once more as a brother, but i agree with hans totally.
        To wear the tag [BiA] your brothers and sisters need your support as much as you need theirs.
        It is a necessity that when a brother calls out for ammo, if you have it you should give it. Teamwork is the only way forward and the reason why most of us have joined a fun clan.

Comment

Hi Shane!

Nice to see you at the forum!

I often like to play at marketgarden (gamesdomain.co.uk).
          Would be fun if you would play there sometimes too.
          Need always a strong Lt. on my side.

Greetz and kisses,

cu99

Comment

Working...
          X