Help with a older post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with a older post

Hey guys i need help with an older post that was in the members section of [BiA] i think it was about the ladder stats and rankings i have a mate that wants to see his, but i either deleted the bookmark or never did mark it
    thanks all

Rich
    A MASTER CHIEF SHALL NOT DRINK, BUT IF HE SHOULD DRINK HE SHALL NOT STAGGER IF HE SHOULD STAGGER HE SHALL NOT FALL IF HE SHOULD FALL HE WILL FALL IN SUCH A WAY THAT HIS RANK IS COVERED UP SO PEOPLE WILL THINK HE IS AN OFFICER!!!!..(MC Billy Sunday "men of honor")

are you talking about CSports.net??

If so here it is.

If link doesnt work let me know!
    Miss_KillYa

If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?" EB: "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."

Comment

i remember you didnt have to log in to check your standings this one is cool but it was for over all standings i think not just the ladder
      A MASTER CHIEF SHALL NOT DRINK, BUT IF HE SHOULD DRINK HE SHALL NOT STAGGER IF HE SHOULD STAGGER HE SHALL NOT FALL IF HE SHOULD FALL HE WILL FALL IN SUCH A WAY THAT HIS RANK IS COVERED UP SO PEOPLE WILL THINK HE IS AN OFFICER!!!!..(MC Billy Sunday "men of honor")

Comment

Nerver mind ignore that that is the one

Comment

Maybe this one?

http://www.theclq.com/
          Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
          Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
          Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

CLQ is history...They have stopped doing the stats..

Rest in Peace CLQ..

"The short answer? Time.

The long answer: incredible amounts of e-mail, GameSpy monopolizing access to game servers, constant upgrading of hardware and software to process increased traffic, games getting their own statistics, etc.

Thank you for playing. "

Comment

Working...
            X