cheating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheating

I was playing Enemy Territory, the server that i was on was running punkbuster at that time. So, I was playing hard like always them punkbuster said that I was cheating and I was band from the server I did not have no say in the matter. I dont even know have to cheat anyway. The only thing my computer was running was norton anti virus. Has this happened to anyone?

ps- I was winning at the time they band me too!
    phantom2116

REMEMBER LOCK AND LOAD, PLAY HARD TO THE CORE......

Re: cheating

Originally posted by [BiA]phantom2116
    ps- I was winning at the time they band me too!
    This could be the main reason

did u see what was the violation, cause ive seen when someone is violeting the Pbuster config, it will tell an error like 4 or 5 times, and this will come in the beguining of the game...

maybe was the fact u were owning the problem, PBuster couldnt take it and decides to kick u
    Learn on other people mistakes.....
    You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

the error was posted after i was kick out, cant remember what it said I was to angry at the time, due to i was having a good game.
      phantom2116

REMEMBER LOCK AND LOAD, PLAY HARD TO THE CORE......

Comment

Hmmmmm...I had one server that didnt like the color in my name....

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] SlyFi
          LOL i have gotten that too...

Comment

i got kicked from a server cause i was arguing with the owners of it cause they were saying that they are going to own us (they we all on the same team)so i said not if i can help it and i was kicking much ______ on the railgun map so they reset the map twice, so i played along and owned them. Then on the next map i asked if they were going to reset again if they were losing, and what do they do? They reset it s i went off, it was very un professional the way i acted but, in the end they got theirs (I logged onto one of my other computers and changed my name and beat the hell out of them then changed my name back with 3 secs left and tawnted them, needless to say i am banned from their severs, and you know what i dont care.
            0l\lLy L4m3r5 5p34l< L33t

Comment

I remember something like thats PB don't upgrade automatically itself when u playing, u need go to PB site and d/l the newest ver.

I tried it before, thats why I don't join the server which using PB.
              Good to see you!

Comment

I hate that, peeps who talk with their mouth not with lead....

Comment

You know I downloaded ET, not once but 3 times, I never have a problem downloading and saving, but for some reason I cannot get it to work.. It wont show me any servers- It also said I need something to add to it to play it- I dont remember the name (it flashed quick) something with a 6.1...I have a cable connection- I tried to get a local, internet, and the other servers list- I refreshed in between.. Its aggravaqting because everyones getting good at it and I cant even get in.. I downloaded it and saved it to my desktop- then clicked and followed the installation set-up directions so I dont know whats wrong with it.. If someone has any idea what that '6.1' thing is please let me know...Thanks so much.....

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

P.S. It does show me the main screen of options, play and so on.... It takes me to the area you would choose a server, then nothing.... =(

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] SlyFi
                      I had one server that didn't like my colors AND my name in the game.....
                      [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Working...
                      X