early goodbye.. kind of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• early goodbye.. kind of

ok so this isnt actually a final goodbye or anything. just kinda a temporary goodbye from RTCW/ET. im sure many of you have noticed my declining presence on HP1(et) and HP2. well the HP2 part is because of my laziness. been too lazy to take the time to install it on linux. ive got ET installed so ive been playing HP1 on it. but you guys may soon not see me on either server for a while. and the reason? well within the next month i shall be moving with my girlfriend to Beamont, Texas. I can hopefully find a much better job there and i like the area much more than the one i currently live in. i actually see a future for myself in that town. the sad thing is, im very poor right now. after the move, i wont be able to get broadband until i get a good steady job, which im hoping will only be a months time lol.. keyword there, "hoping" As many of you know, RTCW/ET on dial-up is pretty lame, so you might only see me maybe once a week. i need to spend my time finding a job rather than playing wolf anyways. this isnt a complete goodbye because i will be coming back to wolf, and well 56k should be fine for me to participate in the forums. so mainly im just posting this to explain my absence and because this is going to be a major event in my life and i felt the need to talk about it.
    thanks guys...
    - Chris

my avatar must go here since it says that it isnt an image when i attempt to use it as an avatar.

**edit** Mav just informed me that theres someone playing on HP2 under the nick Knives Left in yellow (my old nick) just so you know, its not me. if it is me, ill have my BiA tag on. all of you should blast this imposture in the head!

sorry i couldnt edit my previous post.. told me i had too many images lol

my avatar must go here since it says that it isnt an image when i attempt to use it as an avatar.

Comment

Take care hope that u find that u r lookin for...IŽll cya around and I can stabb that imposter for u.

Eagle

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
      - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

Man the best of luck, I am sure you will find a good job, and everything will be back to normal in a very short time, so just keep fighting, and always have ur chin up, you are a BiA brother, and we have always our chin up
        GOOD LUCK
        Chido
        Mav
        Learn on other people mistakes.....
        You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

i see on many servers a yellow "knives left" maybe its something from the shrub mode cause it only says: knives left 5 or 3.

thats what i noticed
          ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
          PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
          webmaster@clanofidiots.com

Comment

Originally posted by [Coi] Mr.CLuBBeR
            i see on many servers a yellow "knives left" maybe its something from the shrub mode cause it only says: knives left 5 or 3.

thats what i noticed
            LOL man u r right, i hadn' n noticed
            Learn on other people mistakes.....
            You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

Chris,
              Good luck on your move and the job search. We won't take you off of the members list. You are right. Finding a job is much more important than Wolf. Take it easy buddy and if you get time check in every once in a while.

Chuck
              Last edited by SunnyBoy; 07-15-2003, 07:06 PM.
              I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

yeah like i said, i should be able to at least get on the forums.. just maybe not as often. thanks for all your support.
                yeah im sure you do see the yellow knives left from the shrub mod a lot.. thats why i have my nick.
                was originally just a stupid trick but it stuck.

Comment

Good luck Chris! See you soon.
                  There's so damn many of them, maybe, just maybe my boys can stop them from gettin' the book. Yah, maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Comment

Good luck m8, hope to see ya soon enough!

Jesper
                    [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Good luck Chris, you deserve it my friend.
                      Hope to see you around on messenger as well as the forums.
                      Keep us posted with what's going on,
                      Jim

Comment

The best of luck with the move with your girl, and getting a job.. I am sure you will succeed with both.. If you need any advise, talk to Mami..LOL.. I know the excitment of moving to a new town, starting with a new job search and new life.. There is nothing better then a fresh start with someone you care about.. Have fun and enjoy it!!! Take it easy, Melanie =)

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

Working...
                        X