servers?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• servers?!

what et servers do you frequent i cant find any one on regular wolf and on et its rare

I really only go to HP2, but i like O++, too bad its not up right now , I prefer FF on servers, but lately havent had that much time to play, so i go to HP2 and stick as long as I can
    Learn on other people mistakes.....
    You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

Havocide,
      Get Pathfinder for ET. It will really help you find BiA members.

Pathfinder

Last edited by SunnyBoy; 07-22-2003, 10:15 AM.
      I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

i try it sucks ****
        it finds 3 et servers with 24 players every time i update masters
        Last edited by SunnyBoy; 07-23-2003, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Havocide,
          Make sure that the Query Server Options settings are set higher than the default values. If the settings are set to Version: Map test and Speed: Modem then you will get 2 servers and XX players. But if you change that to Version Final and Speed DSL*4 then you will get a whole bunch of information.

What, did you think I gave you something without trying it out first?

Talk to ya later
          I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

Pathfinder is great to find people, however i never see more then 2 [BIA]in pathfinder....Nobody play`s in ET

Comment

I play on penguinfarm und hp most of the time. Sometimes the *.be servers.

Happy fragging, Innocent Child

Comment

I myself have been playing more ET than Wolf. I have no set server that I play in ET, but of course HPII for Wolf. I use the All Seeing Eye for player search, works great.
                There's so damn many of them, maybe, just maybe my boys can stop them from gettin' the book. Yah, maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Comment

Working...
                X